Ack! I'm getting my liscence!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, hopefully I am! I'm taking my drivers test thismorning. I'm soooo nervous! *bites nails* Let's hope everything goes allright!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, I STILL haven't taken my driving test, nor gotten my licenses yet... and I'm nearly 18!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I din't have a licenc yet either, and I'm 23.

Anyway, I wish you the best Baekerfan!:smile:

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I think it's kind of important to get your drivers licsence or learn how to drive a vehicle, even if you aren't planning on driving. If there was ever an emergency or situation where you had to drive, it might come in handy. That's just my opinion.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm the same way, I'm in my 20s and haven't gotten my license yet. I had my temps for a while, but I just don't trust myself behind the wheel. I get too nervous and I'm afraid of me hitting somebody or something. Besides, I believe that I have a slow reaction time, and I always end up falling asleep in the car anyways. So, I'm not the best person to drive. Hope you get it.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I agree with you Kendra. I just haven't gotten one yet.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I PASSED!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I was so nervous! But I got it! I only made one mistake! yay!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Congrats! Wahoo! Now you can run all those horrendous and pointless errands your parents will no doubt ask you to do! :wink: