Ack!

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm watching Whose Line too. I was excited to see Kathy Greenwood again, and I flipped the channel when Brad Sherwood came on (they're wearing him out right now), and I kept the channel changed when Denny Seigel came on...she's not funny, she's annoying.
Hate to say it, but I gotta...(in my opinion) none of the women that are on Whose Line are ever that great. You say Denny is annoying, I think Greenwood is just as much. I know you are a big fan and I am sorry. She just irks me the wrong way. The only female that has been on that I have enjoyed and found funny is that cute little Asian girl.
I love Whose Line! I love all the regulars (Ryan, Colin, Wayne, Brad and Greg).

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the mood icons on various online journals.

I'm feeling: :sleep: SLEEPY

'cause I work up at nine AM instead of the usual late afternoon.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Ack, I'm so tired. My third week in a row of 12 hour shifts. But luckily this is the last week of this job we have to do. Then I should be back to my normal 8. I'm happy for the money but eh.. Money can't buy sleep. ^_^
Ahh, I haven't seen 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' in so long.. I adored Tony so much. I miss him. -_-
(I'm talkinga bout the original show for those of you confused by who Tony is. ^_^ I think I caught one episode of the new one with Drew Carey. But eh.. Its not nearly as good)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I feel....lost, a little sad, a little thoughtfull, and a little meh.

Lost: What am I doing with my life?

Sad: My sister and her friends went back to their work-place 4 hours drive away from here...

Thoughtfull: Hmmm....

Meh: What am I dooooooing? WHy am I here? What is my purpose? (Ooh, I sound like the whale in HHGTTG) What is this? Ooh, it's a, I'll call it a tail. Wow. And what is that whoosh sound, it's air, air, wind! Wow. It's so cool. And what is that big thing coming towards me? It's so big, and round and round and Ground! I all call it...*splat*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Hate to say it, but I gotta...(in my opinion) none of the women that are on Whose Line are ever that great. You say Denny is annoying, I think Greenwood is just as much. I know you are a big fan and I am sorry.
That's okay, it's kinda the same way with me, I know ALOT of people are big SpongeBob fans, yet I find HIM annoying...well annoying is a HUGE understatement as far as the sponge is concerned.
Katzi428 said:
Colin's a good sport when the others make fun of his hair (or lack thereof) :smile:
"Finally, after all the years of bald jokes and melonhead jokes, I make ONE nose joke and 'ooooooooh'."

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm feeling a little frustrated, happy, tired and a little sad all at the same time.

Frustrated: With my job and how things are going right now
Happy: Getting married, lots of fun stuff going on with that
Tired: Early morning meeting at work so I got up early
Sad: Again, the job thing, but some days are better than others

I'm used to experiencing several different emotions in one day. It's just kind of how my life is going right now. :smile:

And I just have to say that I love Whose Line too! It's the best pick me up after a long day! Some of the older episodes with Drew Carey are my favorites. I love when Drew, Ryan and I think Colin did the Three Headed Broadway star to the musical "My Favorite Shoe" and really messed up on the one word at a time and could barely sing by the end because they were laughing so hard. If you haven't seen it, it's hard to explain, but it's really funny! Come to think of it, I think it was with Wayne, not Colin. Oh well.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Meh: What am I dooooooing? WHy am I here? What is my purpose? (Ooh, I sound like the whale in HHGTTG) What is this? Ooh, it's a, I'll call it a tail. Wow. And what is that whoosh sound, it's air, air, wind! Wow. It's so cool. And what is that big thing coming towards me? It's so big, and round and round and Ground! I all call it...*splat*
"Hey, what's that coming up underneath me? It's big and flat- it needs a nice round name. Ou... rou... GROUND! Yes, that's it- Ground! I wonder if it'll be my friend. Hello, ground!" (SPLAT)

Beauregard

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
"Hey, what's that coming up underneath me? It's big and flat- it needs a nice round name. Ou... rou... GROUND! Yes, that's it- Ground! I wonder if it'll be my friend. Hello, ground!" (SPLAT)
Ahem...sorry about my getting it wrong there...also, you two are mistaken. For he certainly finishes the wrond Round before Ground. *hunts for book/radio/tv version...one or the other....*

Also, are you an HHGTTG fan?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Congrats, redBoobergurl on getting married soon! That must be very exciting. :excited:

Don't feel all melancholy, Beau. You'll cheer up soon, if I have anything to say about it.

So today I am well rested, and I hope you all are too, as it seems we all had tough days yesterday, or this morning (I didn't look at post times).

Today I am much better than I was yesterday.
I'm releived that I got my COOP position (my interview was yesterday, one of the reasons why I was so worn out)
I'm a little anxious, as I have to phone a few people today for various reasons, which always makes me antsy.
I'm happy because today is my relaxing day, as I have a busy day tomorrow, which just the thought of lends itself to more anxiety.

RAWR.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I'm a bit jumpy right now. Just had lunch with my grandfather at Subway, and then we put up mosquito netting on his deck gazebo. Day's going pretty good.

To Beth: Congratulations on your impending marriage!
To Gardy: Well, to a degree. I have read half the book, and I have seen the movie. I plan to buy an audio edition of the books when I'm up in the States soon.