Acronyms...HELP!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh and Nick... A couple of other MC rules.
You need to have 10 posts before you're able to post links or send some other member a private message (PM).
Photos can't be posted here on the forum, except for two loopholes:
1 You make said photo/picture your avatar, custom sizing the photo to fit the avatar size parameters.
2 You have some photo hosting website like Image Bucket host your pics, and then after you have 10 posts you can post a link to the site and the photo specifically you want to show off.

Hope this helps, have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Nick

Reaction score
Thanks again Count!

Thats 10! Ten Posts! hehheheheh!

Nick

Reaction score
Just noticed there are a lot of May's on my posting rules... and only one may not which is post attachments... oh well.

I could not find a ride to the craft store... I almost cut up the cushion from one of my IKEA Chairs... OMG I am a puppet Junkie! is there a thread for that?

Ok back to reading my books and doing Laundry.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
SWAEHB: Steve Whitmere Admirers, Especially His, er...nevermind. We are a weird bunch here.
He's right, they are! Hehe :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
We had a dictionary for this sort of thing a while ago...... Anyone know which shelf it might be on?

Nick

Reaction score
Wow! I was actually chatting with 2 of the Four Horsemen! Yowza!

Thanks Mrs Pepper, as you can see... I was studying my MCD and found out about The Four Horsemen... Oh I think I am catching on!

**WOOT**

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Four horsemen? Andjust who might those be? Anyway, the attachments thing goes to what I was talking about as to your inquiry about posting pics here Nick. Sounds like you should head on to the Puppetry section of the forums, where there are a lot of threads on making and showing off custom-made puppets.

Nick

Reaction score
Well MrsPepper gave me a link to the Dictionary... and I found the following...

The Four Horseman (n) - The Four Members with 10,000+ Posts ( KTS, Beau, Fozzie Bear and the Count)

I did the copy paste thing... did not know how to bring it here as a quote...
Oy Gevalt, I'm so ferklempt that I could plotz! I am once again talking with the Count! :smile:

Really... I'm not that bad... :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... That... Wasn't aware of that entry. Anyway, we'll have to change it soon, Snowths and Prawny are nearing the 9K mark. And I'm glad that you're having a positive experience here, cause we've had some negative ones and it's much better for the place when someone new comes along and has something positive to contribute. Like I said, have fun exploring the rest of the forums.