Additions to "Searchin'"

Saironi

Reaction score
I just watched the "Searchin'" sketch and something hit me; for some reason I thought there should have been more characters in it that escape notice of Floyd and his back-up singers. Two of the three of them being the birds from "Sex and Violence" (one being OhBoy) and Lenny.

Anyone else think that'd have been a good idea? If yes, which other characters should have been in it?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I really dont care, as long as the Floydster was in it:sing:

But it would have been funny if maybe gonzo was there, and relizes he shouldnt be there, and run before anyone notices, but it wouldnt really fit with the song:smirk:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Saironi said:
I just watched the "Searchin'" sketch and something hit me; for some reason I thought there should have been more characters in it that escape notice of Floyd and his back-up singers. Two of the three of them being the birds from "Sex and Violence" (one being OhBoy) and Lenny.

Anyone else think that'd have been a good idea? If yes, which other characters should have been in it?
Is that the old Del Shannon tune?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Droop would have been another good character to have been running around in the woods. Maybe some Jugband members could have been there, too (they hardly appeared outside of their own numbers).

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I'd still like to know who played the two backup singer-sleuths. Personally, I think one of them was Richard Hunt, and the other was either John Lovelady or Jim Henson.

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
I'd still like to know who played the two backup singer-sleuths. Personally, I think one of them was Richard Hunt, and the other was either John Lovelady or Jim Henson.
One is definetly Richard, I'm pretty sure the other one is Lovelady.