1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

[Adult Swim]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nasha, Sep 25, 2007.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Nasha

Nasha New Member

Anyone else fan?

I dont watch it during the week as much. Im about sick of Futurama and they've started showing older episodes of Family Guy. Plus, I dont really like Harvey Birdman, but Robot Chicken is always funny.

Sundays are the best though. Perfect lineup.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my favorite show though. I have a tattoo of Err on my left shoulder and Ignigknoct on my right shoulder. The movie was funny, I saw it 6 times, Im a dork--I know.

I cant wait until new episodes of Squidbillies.

Anyone else?....Buller....

-Nasha
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

We get alot of these shows on Teletoon. But I can't stand Aqua Teen Hunger Force! I just have to pay so much attention to understand what they are saying, it's too tiring. But I like Robot Chicken. I really don't understand Harvey Birdman.
  3. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

I watch Adult Swim almost every night. Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen and Moral Orel are my faves, even though I've seen F.G. and Futurama reruns (*coughcoughtoomanytimestocountcoughcough*)
  4. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I miss Space Ghost.. and Harry Goz :(

but on the bright side, we're two weeks.. 2! .. from the first new episodes of The Boondocks in a year and a half :excited:
  5. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Wow, it's been that long, huh?
  6. Nasha

Nasha New Member

Space Ghost coast to Coast...oh man. Good times....Good times.

Boondocks rock, but it just makes me hate white people even more. (im white, so its ok lol)

Anyone know what happened to all those new shows they aired in one night. I want to see more of that "Drinky Crow" (i think its called) show.
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I LOVE Futurama, Family Guy, and Robot Chicken, three of the best shows on T.V. Family Guy is definitely my favorite though... ;)
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

My favorites are Robot Chicken, Family Guy, AquaTeen Hunger Force and others too.

Not a big fan of Boondocks, Moral Oral (even tho i watch it every once and a while It's still pretty funny) and others.

I have all four vols. of Futurerama and i've seen them all over again. I'm waiting for the new season sometime next year. Can't wait. I also have both so far of season 1&2 of Robot Chicken. Love that show to death.

I would love to see something new with Space Ghost or something with Brak and Zorak. I have both season of "The Brak Show" and all three season of Space Ghost Coast to Coast. So i have them all to watch. Loved that show too.

But i to would love to see those new cartoons they show a few months back. I loved the Crow one and the Guy who was in the prison cell. That one was funny to me.
  9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Considering I don't have cable, i can never watch any of the shows during broadcast. The latest I ever do when I'm over someone's house is the first Futurama. That's about it.

However, with the internet and DVD's I watch this stuff online. I love ATHF, and Harvey Birdman. Robot Chicken's alright (though I've only seen short segments one by one). And I like Crayon Shin-Chan, but I'm not happy with the dub. It's like the total opposite of every other Japanese show on TV, instead of dumbing it down for kids, they have to shove in all these swears and pop culture refferences to make it for adults. Odd. I can't wait for uncut DVD's with the original Japanese dialogue (besides, Shin-chan has a very bizzare Japanese voice that the US dub actor can't quite copy.)
  10. Nasha

Nasha New Member

I, on the other hand, love the new dubbed Shin Chan!

"Dont kill the spider because you have no-rack-aphobia!" -Shin Chan.

But thats just me.

I love the old school references of Family Guy, it cracks me up that ppl acutally rememeber some of the stuff they refernece.
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I kinda like the dub, but I love the Japanese version. I have a video copy of the movie "Crayon Shin-Chan: Let's Dance Amigo" I got from an Asian market that went out of business. It was in raw Japanese, and I could only make out a tiny bit of it (They say exposing yourself to another language like that is supposed to give you the ability to understand... so far I watched like 10 Doraemon tapes and I can only understand a tiny bit, maybe a few words.), but I just loved the flow of it. I hope they release the films on DVD.

Anyway, there are somethings they kept in the American version, Shin Chan is extremely disrespectful to his mother, and will often make fun of her small bust and (supposedly) fat body. of course, what they don't have is a bunch of stuff that doesn't translate, like Shin's very odd habit of saying the wrong tense of verbs, and referring to the wrong person using pronouns. For example, he walks into his house and says "Welcome Home" instead of "I am home."

that said, the one thing I like is the name change of the Character Action Kamen, who's name I can't post here.
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I know and I can't wait! I love that show! I love all that good stuff on adult swim!:)