1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Adventure Time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mister Muppet, Oct 3, 2012.

?

what do you think of adventure time

1. great,i love it

83.3%
  2. hmmm it's ok

16.7%
  3. hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

hey this is a thread were you can talk about the show,the jazwares toy line and anything related to the show also if there is already a thread like this then please correct me ;):)
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I love it
  3. Mister Muppet

same here its awesome:)
  4. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

It's a cute show, but my kid brother is obsessed with it.
  5. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

I really enjoy the deep and detailed universe of the show, as well as how dark and disturbing the show can get at times. I also find the rubbery style of the animation to be sort of a nice throwback to the stuff from the 1930s. Plus, I'm very glad to see that has a strong following even among its target audience. :)
  6. Mister Muppet

hey i was just wondering if any of you have purchased the jazwares 5 inch jake figure and i have heard there are problems with the legs of the 5 and 10 inch figures of finn and was wondering if its the same with jake because i have ordered him off amazon and will be at mine soon:)
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Never heard of it.....:sigh:
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

You.... You've never heard of Adventure Time?!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!!!! ;) There is Cartoon Network where you live, right?
  9. Muppet fan 123

10. CaseytheMuppet

Aw, that's too bad. Your missing a whole part of your childhood. :smirk:
  11. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I am also one of those who's "missing out"
    I don't have CN
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  12. Mister Muppet

i only have CN at my dads but i always record episodes of it to watch;):)
  13. Muppet fan 123

They don't have CN in Canada
  14. CaseytheMuppet

That's really too bad. Maybe you could look it up on YouTube some time. :)
  15. Mister Muppet

I agree with casey on this its a shame there's no CN in canada not only are you missing out on adventure time but also regular show which is a shame:( but still there's always youtube;):)
  16. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

Actually, There IS A CN In Canada, And It JUST Got Released, Here's A Press Release To Prove It!! http://www.nickandmore.com/2012/06/21/complete-cartoon-network-canada-launch-schedule/ BUT Since It's Just Got Launched A Few Months Ago I Assume Not That Many People Who Get It!! Which Is Really A Shame!! A CN Channel Would've Came In Handy In Canada Many Years Ago!!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  17. Mister Muppet

cool this gives more people the chance around the world to watch CN
  18. Muppet fan 123

I guess that kinda puts Teletoon out of business.
    MrBabySpencer likes this.
  19. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

Yeah, It Kinda Does!! If It Does Ever Go Out Of Business, Well, I Hope It Comes To America!! That'd Be Really A Great Channel To Come To America!! Huh, My Main Problem With America!! WE BARELY HAVE ANY KIDS CHANNELS!! So It's Hard To Watch Something When You're 15 And You Have SO MANY Adult Channels!!! You Guys Have All The Kids Channel You Want!! While Meanwhile We Amercians Have Nothing But Adult Channels!! This Is Possibly One Of The Reasons I'd Like To Go To Canada!! More Kids Channels, Even As If Many Of Them Are Not The Same As America's!!
    Granted, It's Not The BEST State!! And I Sort Of Like This State Better, WHY?, Because You're Free To Do Whatever YOU Want And There's Nobody Telling YOU What To Do!!
    But I Think I'm Going Too Off Topic, Back To On Topic!! America NEEDS More Kids Channels!! Sheesh You Canadians Have JUST ABOUT Everything!! That America Frogsen't!! Get It Frogsen't!! Ahh Wocka Wocka!! :o Anyways, Yeah It Does Kinda Mean Teletoon's Sort Of Out Of Business!!
  20. Muppet fan 123

Teletoon plays a lot of CN. If CN comes to Canada, then Teletoon has no point to be around anymore.
    Teletoon also plays all those boring Canadian shows..which you do not want. Canadian shows are just plain dumb, lame, and just stupid...and dumb, and lame (Did I already say Stupid?)