1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Advice Needed on Drawing Fraggle Tails!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by mostlikemokey, Apr 13, 2012.

1. mostlikemokey Active Member

(Note: If this thread is in the wrong place, any of the mods are welcome to move it.)

Hi! I'm in the middle of drawing my friends as Fraggles, and after looking at a few pics, I realized I've been doing the tails completely wrong. I either make the tail way too smooth or way too frizzy (Although I can draw the plume on the end.) I don't use a computer, just sharpies and a pencil for the rough work. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!
  2. Tom Fraggle Active Member

Did you ever complete your drawing?
  3. mostlikemokey Active Member

Yah, but I can't post them here because I don't have a deviant art or anything.
  4. Tom Fraggle Active Member

You should get a DeviantArt account, it's free. Then just post a link to it here in the forums or to your homepage link here.

I plan to post my "not-so-good" drawings on Deviant from time to time. Nobody has to look at them since they're that bad. I just do it cause I enjoy doing it. /lol

I'm like a Fraggle(sort of), I play, I dance, I sing, unfortunately have 40-hour workweek instead(/groan), but I do what makes me happy. :coy: