After high school graduation (Kermitxpiggy)

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
In this story, Kermit finds out about Piggy's past with her mother and scared that someone else wants to hurt her. The gang had just graduated from school. Piggy doesn't even know. Feel free to comment and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one

Kermit saw Piggy in her room, at the boarding house. He walked in and sat by her. "Piggy?" he asked, "What's wrong?" Nothing. "How's the head?" he asked. "In pain." she replied. "You hit it really hard." he said, "Come downstairs with me." She got up and they went downstairs hand-in-hand.

"Piggy, I know it was hard." he said, "Not seeing your dad at the ceremony, but I love you. I want you to know that, ok?" "Ok." she said. He kissed her head. "Kermit, I'm 18 years old." she added, "16 years without my dad when I needed him the most." He wrapped his arms around her. "Look at me." he said, pulling her face to meet his eyes, "I know it was hard to live a hard childhood, but you're with me." he told her, "I won't let anything hurt you." They leaned in and shared a kiss. "Ahem." Fozzie said. They pulled away from each other and looked at the bear. "I gotta go." she said, "I'll see you later." She got up and walked to the door. "Love you." Kermit said. "Love you, too." she said and walked out the door.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

A few hours later, Piggy walked in and was stopped by Kermit. "Where in the **** were you?" he asked. "Nothing." she lied, walking away. He grabbed her jacket off and held her face. "I wanna know who did this and I wanna know why." he told her, "Who!" "L-link." she cried. He walked upstairs.

Link was walking when Kermit pinned him to the wall. "WHY DID YOU HURT PIGGY!" Kermit screamed. "SHE WON'T-" "GET OUT!" the frog stopped him. "FINE, I'LL JUST GO BACK TO CONSTANTINE!" Link screamed and walked out the door.

Kermit sat by Piggy. "What happened?" she asked. "I'll tell you later." he told her. He kissed her softly. "In freshman year, I saw your smile. In all the times we were in school, that was the first time I saw it. I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes. So, let me ask you this..."

He got on one knee and pulled out a ring. "I know we just got out, but I will take care of you.

"Will you marry me?" he asked. She sat there for a long moment. "Yes, I'll marry you." she replied. He got up, put the ring on her finger, and they shared a kiss. "I love you." he told her. "I love you, too." she said. They shared another kiss.

PigsInSpace2205

Reaction score
Constantine and Piggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!! Or Link and Piggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Link took Piggy's hand and kissed it. "Look, I can't be with you." she said, "You hurt me so many times in the past. I can't trust you." He pulled her closer and kissed her, but she was kissing back.
~~~
Kermit walked into Piggy's room and found them kissing. "Piggy!" he exclaimed. "KERMIT!" Link pushed her down, "I THOUGHT YOU LEFT!" "I told him no." Piggy told the frog. "You told him no?" the frog asked. She nodded. "Piggy, get out of the room." he added. She walked out the door.
~~~
Leah and Zoot walked to Piggy's room and found Kermit pressing Link's throat. "KERMIT!" Zoot said. He ran and pulled him off of Link. "What is the matter with you?" he asked. "He kissed Piggy." Kermit said, "She said no." Link was gasping for air. "Link, you're ok?" Leah asked. "Y-yes!" he sad, gasping.

A few hours later, the gang was in the studio. "Kermit, what about pigs in space?" Link asked. "Oh, I forgot, it's canceled." Kermit said. "Why?" Piggy asked. "Link will not be on the same stage with you." he replied. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" she screamed. She ran away to her dressing room.
~~~
"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?" Kermit screamed. "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU BEING SO CLINGY!" Piggy screamed. "WELL, PARDON ME FOR BEING SO PATHIC!" he screamed. "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO...AWLFUL!" she asked. "I NEVER EVEN LOVED YOU!" he screamed, "I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO GET TO YOU!"

She just stood there. "Piggy...I-" "Fine." she said, throwing the ring at him, "We're over." She ran out in tears. "PIGGY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" he cried.
~~~
Piggy walked to Link and kissed him. "I'm sorry." she cried. "It's ok." he said, "You're with me now." He kissed her head.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Link and Piggy was kissing on the couch and Kermit was watching them. "There's no frog here." Kermit said, "There is no frog here." "Do I care?" Piggy asked, "No." "How about you just cry into your self pity." Link said. Kermit walked up to his room.

Kermit found a picture of Piggy when she was little girl. "Piggy." he said. He walked back downstairs.
~~~
Leah and the rest of the muppets went to the screening room, leaving Kermit, Link, and Piggy alone. "Piggy, we need to talk." Kermit said, "I was wrong when I said that." "You should've thought about that before." Link said, pulling her back. "Kermit, you mean that?" Piggy asked, walking away from Link.

"Great, now you want to be with him?" Link asked, "After what he did to you-" "Someone who admits to doing something wrong for someone is love." she said, "It's not trying to keep someone away from me." "All you want to her is to kill her!" the frog shouted, "I love her. All you want to do is to take her back to Constantine." "Fine." the male pig said, "Have her, I don't want her anyways. I will come back for the pig." He walked out. She ran up to her room.
~~~
"Tell me the truth." Piggy demanded, "Did you cancel the pigs in space thing to protect me?" Kermit took a deep breath. "Yes." he told her, "I'm sorry for everything that I said in the past few days, but I hope you can at least give me one more chance." She took a deep breath. "We can try to make it better." she said. He smiled at her and took her to the screening room.
~~~
Scooter took Jazzy's hand as they watched a horror movie.

Could Scooter be falling in love with Jazzy? Will Kermit protect and love Piggy like he said he would? Find out soon!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Kermit and Piggy sat on the couch. "Piggy." Kermit said, "Listen, I love you, I really do, but I don't think it's a good idea if you went with us to the alley. It's not even a bowling alley." "Great." Piggy said, "I'm a lost puppy." "Please." he said, "It's going to be ok. Jazzy and Leah are going to be here."

A few hours later, Scooter went up to Jazzy. "Jazzy, I need to tell you something." he said. "What?" she asked. "I'm, uh, in love with you." he told her. He can't take it back now! "Oh, Scooty, I am too." she replied. They shared a kiss.

Kermit and Piggy walked into the dining room and sat on the table. "Why?" he asked. "What?" she asked. "I never thought of you being so secretative." he told her, "Your mother abused you when you was a child." "I was scared." she said, "I was scared that you would walk out on me."

He kissed her. "Look, I will never do that to you." he told her, "Who told you that?" "My mom." she replied. He paced across the room. "Come on." he said, "Let's get back." He got her off of the table and they walked to the living room.

"Woah!" Fozzie said, "Scooter, watch it." Scooter pulled away from Jazzy and turned to them. "We're in love." Scooter told the bear. "Ok." the bear said, as if he was about to tear them apart. "Scooter, why do you have to grow up?" Kermit asked, holding Piggy's hand. "I just have to." Scooter replied. "It's not like Piggy's gonna die." Gonzp said. Kermit's face turned from green to pale in seconds. "W-what do you mean?" the frog managed to ask. "Nothing." the weirdo said. "What's going on?" Leah asked. Zoot pulled Leah back. "Link wants to kill her-" "I know." Piggy said, "I told him that I moved to Alabama." "My pretty, little lair." Kermit said, kissing her head. "Thank you." the pig said.
~~~
Link knocked on a door and was literaly kicked off of the porch. "PIG!" he screamed, "I'M GONNA GET YOU!"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

The gang walked to the park and sat in the flower beds. "So, Piggy, let me ask you again." Kermit asked, getting on one knee, "Will you marry me?" She stood there. "Well, uh, yes!" Piggy exclaimed. He put the ring back on her finger and they shared a kiss. "Congrats!" Link said, "It's a sad thing that Piggy tried to drive me away." "Leave me alone." she said. "Well, I wish I could." he said. "Kyrmit, nice to see your pig alive...for now." Constantine said, as if he was about to start a fight. "Shut up!" Kermit told them, pulling Piggy back. Link walked up to Piggy and grabbed her by the troat.

Kermit rushed to the pig and pushed him. "FOZZIE, TAKE THE GIRLS!" he scremed. "Ok!" Fozzie said.

Fozzie got the girls in his car and drove off.

Link got his gun and pulled the trigger, hitting him on the side of him. "KERMIT!" Scooter exclaimed, running to him.

Oh my God! Will Kermit survive? Find out in the next chapter!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven-FINAL

Piggy waited at the waiting room in the muppet hospital. "Why did he do it?" she asked, panicing. "For you." Gonzo said, patting her on the back. "He's repaying you for saving him." Leah told her.

Then, Honedew walked in. "Piggy, Kermit needs you in there." he said, "He's gonna live." She walked into his room.

"Why did you do that?" she asked. "I did it for you." Kermit said, "I had to, Piggy. I can't do without you. I'll be o-ok." He unhooked the I.V. from his arm and got up. They walked to the waiting room.

"KERMIT!" they screamed. Fozzie patted him on the back. "We're proud of you." Fozzie said. "Thanks." Kermit said, "I rather go through the pain than watch Piggy go through it."
~~~
The gang went to the living room and sat on the couch, beanbags, and on the floor. "I love you." Kermit told Piggy, "That's why I did it. Love, marriage, and b-babies...our babies." "Love you, too." Piggy said, "And, uh, thanks for doing that."

"No problem." he told her. Scooter and Jazzy started cuddling on the couch. "Lil' Jazzy." Scooter said. "Oh man!" Rizzo said.

THE END! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY!