Ages?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
flor said:
Im 21 but looks like a 15.
I go through that, too. I look closer to 13 than 18, and I HATE it. (The other day someone asked me what junior high I went to.) :grouchy:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I volunteer at the library, and was working with 5 year olds, and a mother said something to the effect of she felt sorry for that 10 year old girl, and wondered what mental disease I had.....ooh double zinger

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
I go through that, too. I look closer to 13 than 18, and I HATE it. (The other day someone asked me what junior high I went to.) :grouchy:
I know how that feels! Just after my 17th birthday, I went to Costco, right? And you know how they give out food samples? Well, I wanted a sample of cake. So I go to take some and the guy who's giving them out starts YELLING at me. He's like, "Where are your parents!? Kids can't take samples without their parents!" And I must've given him a weird look, cause a few seconds later he was like, "How old are you?" And I was like, "I'm 17!" He replied with, "Oh, you look much younger."

I was completely crushed by that incident. I've always thought that I look young for my age, but not so young that I'd be yelled at when trying to eat food because I might be too young to not know what allergies I have! Oh well, when I'm 40 people will (hopefully) still think I look young. :stick_out_tongue:

jediX

Reaction score
At least I don't get carded for r-rated movies anymore.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
I know how that feels! Just after my 17th birthday, I went to Costco, right? And you know how they give out food samples? Well, I wanted a sample of cake. So I go to take some and the guy who's giving them out starts YELLING at me. He's like, "Where are your parents!? Kids can't take samples without their parents!" And I must've given him a weird look, cause a few seconds later he was like, "How old are you?" And I was like, "I'm 17!" He replied with, "Oh, you look much younger."

I was completely crushed by that incident. I've always thought that I look young for my age, but not so young that I'd be yelled at when trying to eat food because I might be too young to not know what allergies I have! Oh well, when I'm 40 people will (hopefully) still think I look young. :stick_out_tongue:
:eek: Man! That sounds like a traumatizing experience!! I hated it when I was little and people in stores would yell at me for one thing or another, and I'd hate it just as much now!!
Erin

anathema

Reaction score
I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
LOL! That would rock!! I LOVE musicals ("Sound of Music" is actually probably my all-time favorite). My brother hates it that people just burst out singing all the time, but I love it.
Speaking of musicals, my brother just found out they're doing "Fiddler on the Roof" at his high school, and he's trying out!!! :big_grin: I'm so psyched. I love that play. And the fact that Nathan is willing to possibly take part in a musical tickles me! I tried out three years in a row for the school musical - one of which was "The Sound of Music" - and didn't get in. :frown: I soooooo want to be in a musical!!! Oh well. We did "Fiddler" my last year, and I was in the orchestra my senior year and I got to be the accordian (via the keyboard). I actually had a pretty big part in the play that way. Oh, and I got to do the glockenspeil for "The Dream," which did a lot to make it sound really creepy. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin