1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ahem, here are my Fragglets...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Thanx, Gardlet, and now check on "Indigo".
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Eff, I just edited my last post. Might wanna check it.

*still reeling in wowness*
  3. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Checked already.
    My H-Cantey just takes off his hat to you!
    <3
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

5. Beauregard

Wow, wow, wow, wowdillydilly, wowdillydilly, wowowowo!
  6. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

BTW, I tried to draw Clifford first time and had to redraw his arms and hands for about ten times! I decided to imagine him sitting and hugging his knees. And the result was rather close to the original - as I think myself... OOH, can`t wait to post all that I made up as soon as possible.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

LOVE Beau and Rizzo! Very excellent!
  8. Beauregard

I know you do, and I know I am excellent, arn't I...oh...wrong Beau...
  9. Vibs

Vibs New Member

J/K (JokeKIller): Like that's funny...

It is! hehehehehehehhehe! See?

J/K: *frowns*
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AWESOME!!!! Truly wonderful pics! And I've never seen Fraggle Rock!
  11. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

12. Beauregard

Oh...my...wow...oh wow....oh....wow!

What can I say? I'm not an artist, so I can't comment on WHY they are as good as they are, I'll just say how they aregood.

Firstly, See. Wow...what an awesome detailed picture, with delicious flowers, and so much color you just want to bath in it...!!!

And speaking of bath...that Cantus is having a cool time in the refreshig waters! I love how his cape is hanging from a tree branch..wow!

Then there's the king os cutness with that band, looking playfull and full of energys!

Then the Mupepts...wow...

Sweetums is so full of, like, love and everything that he makes you go all gooey inside!

Clifford looks so in charcter, and full of caracter in that pose, seated with his knees puled up to his chin. Wow...

Finally, Super Grover! I love the perspective of this! And it's so full of life that *** too is...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!
  13. Vibs

Vibs New Member

All I can say is...

... dgagadgagagaghhgagahaghaawowowowowowoowowwowWAU!!

You are SOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOO- 9 hours later-OOOOOOOO-OOOOOO talented it's amazing!! I simply can't believe that anyone can draw/paint like that but you can! WAU! It's so...

... ... dgagadgagagaghhgagahaghaawowowowowowoowowwowWAU!!...
  14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

FFanx you all! And, Gardik, I was so worrying when couldn`t get on MC.... Hug.
    And, Vibs, where on earth you are on FR? We need Red!
  15. Vibs

Vibs New Member

*Gulp*

I know. I'm... really sorry. And in big trouble. :p But I'm already trying to make it up to everyone and myself again...
  16. luvtosr

luvtosr New Member

You know I always love your pics, Euny, (sorry, I just can't get used to calling you something else - hope you don't mind). Keep 'em coming!
  17. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Okay! If you can`t refrain, let it be! I adore "Euny"! 8 }D>
    And at last don`t envy Cantus. ;)
  18. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

19. Beauregard

WowowowowowowowowowowwOHWOWOWWHHOUW!

First, Cantus...his main pose is fantastic, and then the swimmy catus is marvelous, and the sleeping catus is so cute, and...wow! I love the notes with his name, and the the hand. People maight say that the cantus is out of scale to the hand, but I love it!!!

Next, the inkeeper. From your story right? About Indigo. He's soo full of charcter he might just burst!!!

Thirdly, That prince is soo awesome! And the graffiti is amazing., "Grover was here" and, does that say, "Beau?" Kewlynewness! Glarkers!
  20. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Actually, "Where are you, Beau?" - but didn`t fit completely... :)
    And yes, I adore Glamarteo myself ;) since like to drink tea nearly more than Cantus. I decided to make up somebody very witted, laugh-loving and laaarge for the village inn, and his name means - as I think, something like "Glutton Teo" ("glamar" is for "glutton" in Fragglish...)