1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ahem, here are my Fragglets...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Vibs

Vibs New Member

WAUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Can I ask you something? Which materials do you use? Water color? Or some special pencils-ish things? I've said it before but I'll say it again:

YOU ARE AN AWESOME ARTIST!! :)
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Dewla- watercolors, Cantus - lead pencil, Glamarteo - colored pencils. Actually I adord to mix them all!:)
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Your art always relaxes me... so colorful and peaceful... aahhhh.
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wowzyglarkyholycow!

That Beau pic...and the Clifford, and, Robin, and popcorn, and Beau's awesome t-shirt,and fluffy fets, and....the sofa, and thee...and..and then...and the...and...wow...*colapses from the wowness*
  6. Vibs

Vibs New Member

WAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! They are soo... I love your drawings and you know that!! :):):) <<--- Triple Kermit. Tehe!
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Haha, our Beau works like a police siren, but it sounds "Weew, weew, weew, weew," and he does "Wow, wow, wow, wow"... :)
  8. Beauregard

Look out Policeman Beau coming through! Wowowowowowowow....er....never mind..*tehe*
  9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Just to warn, here`s a list of my fan muppets that were posted and coming soon - to avoid of mistaking them for "official" ones in the future.
    Were posted:
    Effralyo
    Krankry-Kdang
    The Shadies (as a part of background for Zeliboba pic)
    Ernesto Wellainever
    Glamarteo Fraggle
    Jingly Thousandbells Fraggle
    Yolaby-Olaby Fraggle
    Indigo Fraggle
    Coming soon:
    Oh-Delkati
    Enriko Lagyodna
    Fenro and Stanro
    Tanderlick the Dratcher
    Koydaktis the Dratcher
    Whatze Heck
    Brenda Random
    Tang-Do
    The Disco Druid
    The Minstrel Muses (Canteline, Breeya, Broolinde, Muriel, Balsemme)
    Fredrikson the Dratcher
    Frankotti the Dratcher (Zeliboba`s twin)
    Fluvious
    (More adding soon)
  10. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

11. Beauregard

Oh my go...sh...oh my gosh! Oh my GOSH!!!! That is so....I....*stands, mouth open a half inch, staring at the screen...* My Gardylardy!!!

And the rainbow!!! And he...he's just so...it's wonderfull! And the U is an image like I use the penguin in my sig...and....*sniff* It's so lovely..*wipes eyes* I love it soooo much!
  12. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

OK, wait for more tomorrow. I decided not to post in SUUUUCH bunches. Afraid of another collapse. ;)
  13. Beauregard

I feel a major coapse comign on as it is! That gardy! It's soo-oo-o-o-o-just sooooooo!!!! Wonderfull!!!!
  14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Yes, as for "U", I especially decided to copy your style and show it in the name. ;) The footprint suits perfectly! Isn`t it? ;)
  15. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

You friggin' rock so d*** hard, Eff; seriously, this is my ab fab favorite so far... just abso-friggin'-lutely beautiful. AND you crank these masterpieces out so fast! So because Beau can't, I will!

*collapses*
  16. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Heh, you didn`t see my TMS story yet, Vic! ;) Does this Gard suit to it?
  17. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

18. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

(AH!!! AAAHHH!!!! I mistook "Smart dreads" for "Short"!!!!!!!! :cry: Sorry!!!!!! If I`d have more time to look!.. :BANG! on the head: :cry:
  19. Beauregard

Oh my holy penguin and cow chickens!!! that is the most and best....Oh my gosh!!! I've never seen such....and it's sooo...It's Perfect. Truelly. Unchalleneged artwork! It's amazing and spectacular, and...Woozerly!!!

The frame of flowers, amazing! Such color and so antique yet beautifull! The rainbow colores!!!

Beauhoth is perfect! His clothes are so...and his fluffy chest!!

And the Mother is so amazingly beautifull! Her face is so nice, and loveing and...Whoowow!

Beau's Father Mr regard is so old and so wise!!! His beard is huggable!

And Gardylard himself....need I say more? He is Glarkingly gardyflied!!!!!! The line at teh mbottom which we cannot quite see, says that, "We Live To Raenbu?"

This looks so much like something that we would see in a history book, or discover on a parchment in a cave of rainbows! So authentic, and amazing!!!
  20. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Rite, "We Live IN Raenbu!" Did you see what an extra detail did he get? I doubt about the gold gouache being noticable, but anyway?..
    Ndah, I decided to make Nancy the most beautiful of all the clumsworths - since there is only 4 of them :).So, instead of her usual cantankerous self, she looks here as a smiley and loving lady.
    And, since you said that Beaunoth is "like a king", I made to him a "crownie" of hair tufts above his ears.
    And, frankly speaking, I adore kingsize beards. That`s why Beautingleroth (how do you spell it???:confused: ) has such a huge one!
    -Happy F-
    P.S. Gosh, you wrote my "thanx" translate??????:excited: :hug: