1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ahem, here are my Fragglets...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

You are right, nancy really is Very beautifull. Beautingeroth Regard, yes, that is how it is spelt. Very diffcult, i know, :p

The stars are amazing, and the hands are so holdable! I want them to be made into huge big huggable toy Gardylards!!!
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

YEAH! My thoughts exactly! :cry: They made a plastic Beau. Why can`t they make a plush Beau? And his family?..
    And say frankly, did you read "Strange, no?"? Where else could you take "Spasibo vam!" from? lol)
  3. Beauregard

Yeah, I did. I'll go there in a mo.

Plushywusy squushy Beau would be gardlylardifiable! Or a giant fluffy baby Sweetums plush!!!!
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

1)And to make you freeze in tense, I`ll only announce that amond the next pix will be the two "Swolame"s..... Yeah, yeah, you read right!
    2)Can`t wait to get Mildred pix. Uum..... Gold and candles, valtz and roses!
    3)Aaaaaagh......indeeeed... *strokes..... a pillow.... instead of "Plushywusy squushy Beau "*
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

6. Beauregard

Wowowowowowowowowow! I have to run, so I'll comment properly in a moment.
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

8. Beauregard

*jaw drops*

*chin quivers*

*eyes widen*

*smile grins*

Woowglardeylos!!!! It's a Beau plushy and it's all for me, and its huggable-squishyly!!!! And the tree, the fire, the holy, the..the sparkles...it's magical and what if Beau were to come to life in my arms and hug me back, his big squshy arms hugging around my neck, awww, it is so AMAZING!!! I could just cry!!! If it was real I would hug him and hug him and hug him!!!!!
  9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Aha! :) And in an one unexpected moment it would turn in, certainly, SSSSSSS..WAL-P! - to the common jaw-dropping...
    And Dumbey? Does such appearance suit him?
  10. Beauregard

Well, to be tottally honest I am not even sure who he is! *gasp* Is he from Harry Potter?

But the drawing is superb even if I do not know him.
  11. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Right, he`s a headmaster in Hogwarts. And for some reason I decided to turn him into a "kitty", though actually he looks pretty stately, in a sweeping robe, and very kind and slim. On my earlier pix he was looking like a bearded girl with those eyes! :) And since I have a Siamese cat myself, the image of Albus Dumblepurr came to my mind as I looked at her today.