Ahhh...Freedom at LAST!!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yes... It's made her so excited she's even not making any sense with what she's saying. But why make sense anyway?
Kathy, you should be hopping for... Oh, sorry, wrong choice of words.

Though you don't have 9 of everything like that Martian beauty...
You have something in common for the time being, cause you don't like to go hopping, so hopefully you'll just stay put.
Here at MC where we've missed you. *Hugs Kathy.
Thanks Ed! *hug back*
You see...I was wearing an immobilizer on my foot to keep it from moving while my foot was broken.Does that make a little sense?
(If you're inquiring about the "I'm FREE!I'm FREE!" in the dorms,I can explain. I actually heard it from a joke.:
This prisoner was let go from jail & he started running through a nursery school yelling "I'm FREE! I'm FREE!"
So this little kid says to him,"So what,mister?I'm FOUR!"):big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I hope that guy didn't run into some woman standing on the street corner and utter that same quote.
*Joke for another time.

No Kath, I was refering to the typos in your first post. Sarted from? Dunno where you are now, but I'd definitely not want to sart from anything. That's a whole other kettle of fish altogether.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well, I hope that guy didn't run into some woman standing on the street corner and utter that same quote.
*Joke for another time.

No Kath, I was refering to the typos in your first post. Sarted from? Dunno where you are now, but I'd definitely not want to sart from anything. That's a whole other kettle of fish altogether.
Ahhhh!!Found the typo!:wink: It's started from.I fixed it . And what I meant was I don't want to go back to wearing another cast on my foot if I start dancing around.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAHOO!!! That's SO great Kath! (((HUGS))) Enjoy the free feet world! :stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
YAAAAAAAAHOO!!! That's SO great Kath! (((HUGS))) Enjoy the free feet world! :stick_out_tongue:
Thanks Ry! (But...uh...don't you mean "pain free feet world"?:wink: )
Never mind...I knew what you meant. And WELCOME BACK!!!(((((HUGS)))))

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm so glad your foot is finally healed! It must feel good to walk normally!

Katzi428

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I'm so glad your foot is finally healed! It must feel good to walk normally!
Thanks Beth!:smile: I'm limping a little but not much. The biggest thing I'm glad about is that I don't need to wear that immobilzer anymore. Not even to sleep in!:big_grin:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Way to go, Kathy, you've finally given the boot to the boot!

I'll bet that must have been annoying to have on. And as for the rest of the recovery phase, break a leg! Wait, ooh, no, very poor choice of words there...best wishes, then.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Given the boot the boot, that must've been very painful. Hope her foot's not in need of another cast after such a feat.
And it's OK Kath, I sorta knew what you were talking about.

*Looks up, and expects Prawny to go off to the Senior Lounge/Lodge in 2 posts' time upon his reaching the 89H mark.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Way to go, Kathy, you've finally given the boot to the boot!

I'll bet that must have been annoying to have on. And as for the rest of the recovery phase, break a leg! Wait, ooh, no, very poor choice of words there...best wishes, then.
Yeah...it was annoying.I hated it with a passion!:mad:
As for the "break a leg" it's OK...I knew what you meant.:wink: