1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

AIDS Quilt Panel for Richard Hunt

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Muppet Newsgirl, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43328539

RHLC members: Here's the photo, like I promised. Hope you like it!

Rest of the forum: Guys, for the last two months, my mother and I have been working on a new AIDS quilt panel for Richard. It's mostly done; Beaker and Janice still need to be worked on. We're hoping to have it finished and off in the mail by Thanksgiving or World AIDS Day, whichever date is more feasible.

If the link doesn't work or it takes you somewhere other than the photo, let me know. But I tested the link a few times and it works for me.

2. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!! Excellent work! It's beautiful! I LOVE IT!

I'm going to go back to the RHLC to say this again!

3. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

AWWWW. I absolutely LOVE IT so far. Especially Sweetums! *YAY* This just made my day. Wonderful craftmanship. Just so great! :flirt: ;)

4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

It's AWESOME!!!!!! I wish I was part of the RHLC so I could appreciate it more, but alas, I am not. *eats bagel*

5. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Oooh, can I have a bagel! *mmm cream cheeese*

6. Skye

Skye Active Member

Absolutely, it's grrrrrrrreat! (Hey, who let Tony the Tiger in here? :p)

But really, love it. Great job!

7. Muppet Newsgirl

Glad to hear you love it, guys!

8. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

It's gorgous Erin, it rully is. Richard would be sooo pleased! :)
    Great work!!

9. Faylo

Faylo Member

This is wicked-awesome!! :)

10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, that's stunning! How beautiful!

11. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Wow! That is truly amazing. It's definitely going to stand out when placed with other AIDS panels. I like how some of Richard's characters are holding their name tags. And how the panel's clearly a gift from his fans. ;)

I know Beaker's hair is not done, but actually it looks rather appropriate, like he's suffering from another one of Bunsen's failed experiments! lol

Anyway, nicely done for you and your Mother!

12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

It's BEAUTIFUL! You and your mother did a terrific job!

13. Luke

Luke Active Member

Wonderful job, way to go!

14. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Wow! Well done, to both you and your mother! That's going to be a nice addition to the Quilt!

-Kim

15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's much different then I imagianed it, but It looks great anyway! It's a lot more creative then I thought iw would be, nice job!

16. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

That is really lovely. Great work!

17. Muppet Newsgirl

Thanks, you guys, thanks for all the comments.

It's looking more and more like we won't have it out in the mail until after Thanksgiving (due to time and assorted other projects - read: huge final papers for school) but we're getting there. Beaker and Janice both have more hair on their heads now. And we'll definitely take a few photos of the finished product.

18. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So long as it gets finished Erin... That's the rully important thing. And besides, you still have a whole week before National Aids Day to finish it.
    Hope this cheers you up a little.

19. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

You're doing so wonderfully well Erin. So is your mother. Congratulations to you both and keep it up. :)

20. Muppet Newsgirl

Okay, there are still a few minor touches that need to be added, like some final quilting and embroidery, but the quilt is pretty much done, and I've got a photo up:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43724463

And this time, the full-view photo will be a really large one, if you really want to see the details and stuff. Once again, let me know if the link acts up.