1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

AIM Screennames

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Ryan, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Ryan New Member

Hey guys!
    Why don't we all post our AIM screennames? I'm
    RyanDill02
    Let's Chat! I'm on now!
    :cool:
  2. wockawocka New Member

qtseaotter7
  3. SFPepe New Member

supabribri
  4. AbbessBryony New Member

5. Foreignman New Member

R(it's not that easy bein')Greene100 :D
  6. Cantus Rock New Member

And the one and only MSTieMuppet

:)

-Matt
  7. Sunshineboz New Member

Yes but how often are you ever online? Sunshineboz - AIM
  8. Cantus Rock New Member

I'm on a good amount of the time...I'll IM oyu when I see ya. We can take our stupid silliness off the board and crack eachother up more privately. :D

-Matt
  9. Cantus Rock New Member

Oh be quiet you, we'll send the chickens after ya! They don't take kindly to people...uh...named Byron!

-Matt
  10. Cantus Rock New Member

*queue eerie typical horror movie music*

Byron sits in the locked room, clutching a turkey baster. He hears a strange pecking sound at the door, along with some muffled clucking. The clucking and pecking get louder until...until...Byron is staring the animals dead on in the face!!!!!!

-Matt
  11. grail New Member

the scariest part is that he had the turkey baster before the eerie music started...i for one, don't want to know why...
  12. I thought the scariest part was when I read the word "muffled" as "muffins".

I've been here too long... *sigh*

*gets his turkey baster and goes to bed*
  13. grail New Member

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  14. Cantus Rock New Member

..and as the new day approaches, one can only hope Byron properly basted himself that night..

-Matt
  15. solo409 New Member

My AOL screen name is:

NathanDProuty
  16. Cantus Rock New Member

NathanD "Master of Puppets" Prouty. :D LoL, I'm sure that has nothing to do with Metallica, but I just thought it was so fitting...

Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings!! LoL, what a horrible band...

-Matt
  17. solo409 New Member

The only Metallica stuff I've heard was by a cover band that played all their songs using only cellos. I turned it off after about 30 seconds. If cellos (my favorite instument, next to the banjo)can make the songs sound bad, I don't even want to hear the origional tunes:p
    I just found the avitar on the web 'cause it was cool...no connection to death metal what so ever :D