Alan from Sesame in college pamphlet

goshposh

Reaction score
i have just started college at the university of connecticut and i went to a meeting to help you with finding a good career after college. so i open up the booklet and i see alan staring back at me. the caption by him says get ine your professors heads. wow i didn't know the youth of america is being taught be a college professor! :big_grin:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Is it on page 9 under the 6 keys to sucess in the pamphlet called "The Ultimate Road Trip: Campus to Career"? If so I know what you are talking about, the picture in question does look a lot like Alan Muraoka (Alan from Sesame Street). I would agree on that. I'm not 100% sure if it is indeed him, but I really think it is. You could probally ask on his website if it is him or not, the address for that is www.AlanMuraoka.net. The site has an E-mail link and you could ask if it is him in "The Ultimate Road Trip: Campus to Career". When I first saw a copy of this pamphlet I thought it was him too, you're not alone there.

goshposh

Reaction score
yeah thats the one. also another out of the blue muppet related incident that happend to me today. i was at this hip hop comedy show. dont ask. anyway the comedian said that this one rapper looked like animal from the muppet show. very strange

zanimum

Reaction score
There's no mention of Alan on the UofC website, just an H. Muraoka, who was in a insomnia study they did.

There is a School of Fine Arts, which has a Dramatic Arts course. Also has a puppetry course, but Alan wouldn't likely be in that.

Scan it in, please.

goshposh

Reaction score
i was just joking about alan being a professor. he probally just posed as a professor for the pamphlet. and i think that david rudman might of went here

zanimum

Reaction score
goshposh said:
i was just joking about alan being a professor. he probally just posed as a professor for the pamphlet. and i think that david rudman might of went here
Why would a university risk their reputation by putting fake professors in the promo?

goshposh

Reaction score
the pamplet didnt come from the university. it was from an outside company who was doing a lecture/workshop thing.