ALF 25th Anniversary Today

Luke

Reaction score
Just to say that today marks 25 years since the ALF sitcom launched on NBC, 09/22/86. Since then there has been not only the TV show but also the movie, 2 cartoons, a talk show, and countless appearances, not to mention lots of merchandise. The guys over at www.alftv.com along with the webmasters from other ALF sites have put together a newsletter to celebrate which includes a special interview with ALF's creator Paul Fusco who reveals that early talks are happening for an ALF theatrical movie. So just wanted to say, to an iconic show -happy anniversary!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey Luke!
HAAAA! Love ALF! GASP! ALF theatrical movie? that would be awesome!

robodog

Reaction score
Wow, has it been that long? Alf was my favorite show when I was a kid. I got the first two seasons on DVD for Christmas last year. After watching it again for the first time in years I find I still love it as much as I ever did.

Luke

Reaction score
........ and to celebrate, even tho it's a little late - ALF will be co-hosting Good Morning America this Thursday morning!

Luke

Reaction score
Update: Due to the passing of Steve Jobs, ALF will now appear on Good
Morning America on FRIDAY Oct. 7th (instead of Thursday).

rowlfy662

Reaction score
hooray to ALF my fav puppet well bar the muppets of course hopefullythe good morning bit gets on youtube as i don't good morning America in the uk

muppetperson

Reaction score
I will be watching the playback at 4.30am tomorrow.I wish a company would of made an ALF replica to celebrate the anniversary.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just watched it.Great to see ALF again and to see that he still has his wit, but a little disapointed that it went from co hosting the show to a very brief recorded interview.