Alice Cooper speaks about the Muppets.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Cool find. I dig Alice Cooper pretty well too- "School's Out" and "I'm 18" are classics! And his episode of "The Muppet Show" is definitely a favorite. It's fun watching this one back to back with the Vincent Price episode.:scary:
And I really get excited about his faith in Christ and how He broke him out of the cycle of alcoholism he'd long been in - I've read some interviews with the Coop that are really pretty encouraging. Apparently he teaches Sunday School at his church. Wow- I'd love to visit Alice Cooper's Sunday School class.:big_grin:

junebug1972

Reaction score
My mother freaked out when he was on the show. I think she may have covered my eyes... I remember the buzz on the bus the next school day. Everyone was talking about Alice on the Muppets.

Princeton

Reaction score
And I really get excited about his faith in Christ and how He broke him out of the cycle of alcoholism he'd long been in - I've read some interviews with the Coop that are really pretty encouraging. Apparently he teaches Sunday School at his church. Wow- I'd love to visit Alice Cooper's Sunday School class.:big_grin:
I admire him for this too, and also how his song "Only Women Bleed" speaks out against spousal abuse.