Aliens in the Family? What?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Aliens In The Family was a prime time series produced by The Jim Henson Company for ABC in 1996. It featured a mix of humans and creations from Jim Hensons Creature Shop. It was about a earth man who married an alien woman. The parents were played by humans but the kids were puppets. There were three kids: a teenage son, a teenage daughtewr who looked like Charlene from Dinosaurs, and a aby named Bobut, who was performed by eithe rDavid Rudman or Joey Mazzarino.

The first two episodes aired in prime time on ABCs TGIF block. It was shown after Muppets Tonight. After the second episode, it was moved to saturday Mornings. 8 episodes were produced.

The cast of this show hosted TGIF on the week before this show premiered (which was also on the night that Muppets Tonight premiered). I only saw the second episode of Aliens In The Family.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the last name of the main family was Brody, which is meant to sound similar to Brady. I'm not sure whether the title was supposed to be a parody of All In The family (although I didn't know about that series untill a year or two after this show was cancled).