All Cast Christmas Menu

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our fifth Christmas menu of the holiday season just went on-line on Muppet Central's home page. Join many of your favorite characters singing carols for this "All Cast Christmas". Let us know what you think about our latest holiday menu designed by James Carroll.

We'll be adding new home page menus every few days throughout the holiday season. Beginning this Saturday December 21st until Christmas Day December 25th, everyone will be able to vote here on the forum for their favorite Christmas menu. Whichever one is your favorite, we'll put up after Christmas until New Year's Day.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Luke

Reaction score
Awwwww - that's a lovely one - and Moppatop's in there too, how cool is that. Hoorah to the Frogboy !

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WOOHOO!!

It's like MuppetFest on my compooter!! :smile:

Great work again, Froggie!!

FOZ

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
it looks nice....alot of characters on the menu...

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
Piggy looked a bit, um, wrong but other than that it is a great menu!!! I thought it would have more moving parts though.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most all of the characters on the right came from a Hallmark Christmas card from the 70's. So you are looking at earlier versions of the characters compared to what they became a few years later. That might account for the difference you are seeing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And I thought they came from the Muppet Family Christmas!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie thats such a great menu! Love the retro look.

So are we going to be seeing menus for New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Penguin's Day, Easter, etc.?

Way to go as always. :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As with Halloween and Thanksgiving, we'll have various holiday menus up throughout 2003.

Don't know about Penguin's Day though. When is it? (Won't be surprised to find out it's Luke's birthday!)

scarecroe

Reaction score
This will likely be the one I vote for as it's the only one so far to include Bear and Tutter :wink: