1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

All Cast Christmas Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Our fifth Christmas menu of the holiday season just went on-line on Muppet Central's home page. Join many of your favorite characters singing carols for this "All Cast Christmas". Let us know what you think about our latest holiday menu designed by James Carroll.

We'll be adding new home page menus every few days throughout the holiday season. Beginning this Saturday December 21st until Christmas Day December 25th, everyone will be able to vote here on the forum for their favorite Christmas menu. Whichever one is your favorite, we'll put up after Christmas until New Year's Day.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Awwwww - that's a lovely one - and Moppatop's in there too, how cool is that. Hoorah to the Frogboy !
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

WOOHOO!!

It's like MuppetFest on my compooter!! :)

Great work again, Froggie!!

FOZ
  4. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

it looks nice....alot of characters on the menu...

ryan
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Piggy looked a bit, um, wrong but other than that it is a great menu!!! I thought it would have more moving parts though.
  6. Phillip

Most all of the characters on the right came from a Hallmark Christmas card from the 70's. So you are looking at earlier versions of the characters compared to what they became a few years later. That might account for the difference you are seeing.
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

And I thought they came from the Muppet Family Christmas!!!
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

Jamie thats such a great menu! Love the retro look.

So are we going to be seeing menus for New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Penguin's Day, Easter, etc.?

Way to go as always. :D
  9. Phillip

As with Halloween and Thanksgiving, we'll have various holiday menus up throughout 2003.

Don't know about Penguin's Day though. When is it? (Won't be surprised to find out it's Luke's birthday!)
  10. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

This will likely be the one I vote for as it's the only one so far to include Bear and Tutter ;)
  11. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

This is a simpler menu, a way to get a lot of missed characters into the Christmas spirit! Yes, even Elmo. There's one left after this one, and of course New Years will kick things off just right.
  12. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

So far it's the best
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I was gonna say, I was wondering why Piggy looked so grotesque, heh. Not sure why ya went with the 70's versions, but at least its cheery! And hey, Mopatop!
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

As a fan you should know it's classic Piggy, not grotesque. ;) I considered changing her, but I thought that image was just perfect as it was. Now, if there is ever a MTM pic with her, you can bet her hair will be swapped! LOL! Bad perm Piggy. My least favorite.

The image came from a newspaper press photo around the John Denver special. I didn't want to change it too much. Great pic. Wish I had it as a poster, but it is page sized.
  15. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Jamie,

This is the best !

Its got my vote !

:D :D :D
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanx for the Mopatop pic, BlueFrackle. You are the reason for his inclusion.
  17. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Jamie,

Hehe, no Problemo !

Gotta get the British Muppets noticed !

see ya
  18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

ANother great menu.. Mopatop looks cool too!

Too bad, I'll be missing the last one... bet it's going to kick byte though.. little pun there... obviously little!
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The final one will be up from the 21st to the 25th and has a possibility of winning. Who knows? LOL! Hope you catch it.
  20. trekkie1701E

trekkie1701E New Member

This one beats all the others, in my opinion. I love it!
    Elmo & Robin are sooooooooooooo cute :)
    Who is that green muppet (In between the fraggles)? Is he from TMS?

Just a suggestion for one of next years main menus: How about a MUPPET BABIES theme?