All Hail the new #1 Poster on MC!

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Well that was an even shorter reign Cory! LOL

Originally posted by beaker
Hail to the hardcore foam and felt fan kid!
Who yet again finds himself in second place i notice. Maybe you should have built up some momentum before proclaiming yourself 'King Of All Posters'.

I say again, to be number one, you must find the 'inner Muppet' inside of you. I suggest a two week vacation to the swamp and a lesson in banjo playing ! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Re: Well that was an even shorter reign Cory! LOL

Originally posted by Luke
Who yet again finds himself in second place i notice. Maybe you should have built up some momentum before proclaiming yourself 'King Of All Posters'.

I say again, to be number one, you must find the 'inner Muppet' inside of you. I suggest a two week vacation to the swamp and a lesson in banjo playing ! :big_grin:
Gee, that's funny...either being up at 5am is getting to me...or...low and behold I am now rightfully back at number one!
Yes, bask in the glory of one of the world's biggest Muppet fans:wink:

Back to number two for you penguin!

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Well that was an even shorter reign Cory! LOL

Back to number two for you penguin!
I think your eyes must be playing tricks on you young padowan - all that 5am surfing i guess. Besides i am happy for you to occupy the number one position when i am not at my throne, thus this will be on the following occasions :-

1) When i'm asleep !
2) When i have something more exciting to do !

An example of which - tonight i will be out with my girl and don't expect to be home till very late. In this case a combination of 1 & 2 applies.

I still think to be permanently the number one poster you need to traverse the chasm of entropy that is being a 'Muppet'. I sense much fear in you, but there is no fear in dressing as a giant duck ... just shame, deep shame !

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Well that was an even shorter reign Cory! LOL

I think your eyes must be playing tricks on you young padowan - all that 5am surfing i guess. Besides i am happy for you to occupy the number one position when i am not at my throne, thus this will be on the following occasions :-

1) When i'm asleep !
2) When i have something more exciting to do !

An example of which - tonight i will be out with my girl and don't expect to be home till very late. In this case a combination of 1 & 2 applies.

I still think to be permanently the number one poster you need to traverse the chasm of entropy that is being a 'Muppet'. I sense much fear in you, but there is no fear in dressing as a giant duck ... just shame, deep shame !
Luke, youre alright;_) heh. Im a sucker for good Star Wars references. Well it was good being at the top...would be more of a thrill if MC had 15,000 folks not just 1500, but oh well.

**** I wish I had a gf to go do stuff with. Hey, are those Britney Spears cardboard cutouts still off limits? ^_^

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Well that was an even shorter reign Cory! LOL

**** I wish I had a gf to go do stuff with. Hey, are those Britney Spears cardboard cutouts still off limits? ^_^
Be my guest Cory, just don't put sharp objects anywhere near the cardboard Britney or her plastic inserts might pop ! :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, yeah doing 'stuff' with a girlfriend can be fun but more often than not (in my relationship) someone gets a headache. Usually me from all her nagging ! Yack, Yack, Yack - i wish i knew how to surgically insert a zipper !

You deserve a turn at the top dude - i think together we can reign supreme throughout the galaxy ....... and we can always get Byron to play Chewbacca ! :rolleyes:

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Well that was an even shorter reign Cory! LOL

You deserve a turn at the top dude - i think together we can reign supreme throughout the galaxy ....... and we can always get Byron to play Chewbacca ! :rolleyes:
Luke, you're a visionary man!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
right now it's tied...it's getting tense!

Sarah