All Hail the new #1 Poster on MC!

Gonzo

Reaction score
ACK!

Is there going to be yet another MC Civil War??? I hope we don't have to pick sides this time and I can just be a fence-sitter. Or a bounty hunter! Hey, yeah--whoever pays the most (or really, anything) gets the fence-sitters on their side!

"He's no good to me dead."

Quinnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
ACK!

Is there going to be yet another MC Civil War??? I hope we don't have to pick sides this time and I can just be a fence-sitter.
Nope...just leading the Muppet fan revolution into the new era of triumph and splendor...err at least out for a coke and cheeseburger^_^

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
OK, now you've got my attention.
Heh, what was I thinking with that Funions idea, ick.
Though I shall amend this to say organic veggie cheeseburgers:wink:

that would be the new .c//0ry 2.0 talking of course.

Luke

Reaction score
Ok well i've put the leader of the new Muppet fan revolution back to second place, but i don't know how long i can hold this thing - i may have to unleash the all new c//0ry 2.0 on you all !

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Ok well i've put the leader of the new Muppet fan revolution back to second place, but i don't know how long i can hold this thing - i may have to unleash the all new c//0ry 2.0 on you all !
Aw, now who has become the padowan ol Sith lord? Your words are nothing more than mere Bantha fodder.

And indeed, .c//0ry 2.0 is already evolving, becoming, getting used to a brand new shape.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
And indeed, .c//0ry 2.0 is already evolving, becoming, getting used to a brand new shape.
You mean it's mutating ? :eek:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
You mean it's mutating ? :eek:
Like a snake devouring its end, I am becoming...shiny and magnificant, the rising storm of an endless concerto.
Um, well that or I just need somehting to eat. At any rate,
you'll get used to being number two...hey, it's business class. We all know how your 'Mr. Business' when it comes to the Muppets!:wink: