all in less than 20 minutes.....

Beakerfan

Reaction score
So, my grandmother has been in the hospital for the past few days, and the doctors still have not found out what's wrong with her. Last night my dad got a phone call from my other grandmother, and she was going to the hospital cuz she was having some really weird pains (the doctors can't figure out what the problem is). Not five minutes later, my mom called and said my aunt just found out she has Colon Cancer. So, will you guys pray for my family right now? Cuz really, I feel like thats the only thing I can do.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My prayers to your family! I hope they figure out something.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh man, when it rains it pours, doesn't it... you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, beakerfan.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh man, that's awful; don't worry I'll be praying for you and your grandmother.

Kiki

Reaction score
That's awful.:frown: Your'e family shall be in my prayers. :sympathy:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thanks guys! this really means alot to me right now. Last night I found out that my grandmother has had cancer since (most likely) May and never told anyone. She also has a possible intestinal blockage, so it's unfortunately really only a matter of time now.

Skye

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that, Beakerfan. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'm so sorry of your family's misfortunes right now. I'll be praying. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The same thing happend to my Grandfather so I kind of understand what your going through. I'll be thinking and praying for you.