All-new Bear on Hollywood Squares

Princess Melora

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House will be appearing on Hollywood Squares this week, from January 12 - 16. These are all new episodes.

Ta ta,

Princess M.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
excellent!

I love Bear! Cool...I certainly won't be missing the Squares this week!
Woo Hoo!! Thanks for the info. :big_grin:
I don't usually keep up with the news, so I find out most stuff here.
:cry: hee hee...Bear on the Squares, next week will air!

er, um...I going to have spaghetti now. I keep seeing someone on here with spaghetti for their avatar...mmm, spaghetti... :stick_out_tongue:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I just saw last night's episode!

Thought it was pretty cool.

But,only one question:

Are they still making new episodes of Bear in the Big Blue House or not? :confused:

Princess Melora

Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, there will be no new episodes for Disney Channel, because there are already well over a hundred.

But Shadow Projects and Henson are in talks for a movie (yay!) and a series of direct-to-DVD specials, showing Bear and Co. in the real world, interacting with humans. A lot depends on Henson making the distribution deal with either Disney or Viacom.

And Bear continues to make appearances -- this year he's been on Wayne Brady, Hollywood Squares (twice) and the ABC Disney Christmas Parade. The Vee Corp shows continue to be popular, as are the Playhouse Disney attractions at Disney World and Disneyland.

Ryan

Reaction score
Princess Melora said:
To the best of my knowledge, there will be no new episodes for Disney Channel, because there are already well over a hundred.

But Shadow Projects and Henson are in talks for a movie (yay!) and a series of direct-to-DVD specials, showing Bear and Co. in the real world, interacting with humans. A lot depends on Henson making the distribution deal with either Disney or Viacom.

And Bear continues to make appearances -- this year he's been on Wayne Brady, Hollywood Squares (twice) and the ABC Disney Christmas Parade. The Vee Corp shows continue to be popular, as are the Playhouse Disney attractions at Disney World and Disneyland.
Princess Melora, have we told you yet just how cool you are? :wink:

Treelo

Reaction score
Princess Melora said:
...just a little plug for the VEE shows - you can catch Surprise Party (the original tour) on DVD.

Both shows (SP & A First Time For Everything) are still on tour, and doing quite well! :big_grin: