1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

All-new Bear on Hollywood Squares

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Princess Melora, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Princess Melora New Member

Hi all,

Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House will be appearing on Hollywood Squares this week, from January 12 - 16. These are all new episodes.

Ta ta,

Princess M.
  2. guysmiley4ever New Member

excellent!

I love Bear! Cool...I certainly won't be missing the Squares this week!
    Woo Hoo!! Thanks for the info. :D
    I don't usually keep up with the news, so I find out most stuff here.
    :cry: hee hee...Bear on the Squares, next week will air!

er, um...I going to have spaghetti now. I keep seeing someone on here with spaghetti for their avatar...mmm, spaghetti... :p
  3. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I just saw last night's episode!

Thought it was pretty cool.

But,only one question:

Are they still making new episodes of Bear in the Big Blue House or not? :confused:
  4. Princess Melora New Member

To the best of my knowledge, there will be no new episodes for Disney Channel, because there are already well over a hundred.

But Shadow Projects and Henson are in talks for a movie (yay!) and a series of direct-to-DVD specials, showing Bear and Co. in the real world, interacting with humans. A lot depends on Henson making the distribution deal with either Disney or Viacom.

And Bear continues to make appearances -- this year he's been on Wayne Brady, Hollywood Squares (twice) and the ABC Disney Christmas Parade. The Vee Corp shows continue to be popular, as are the Playhouse Disney attractions at Disney World and Disneyland.
  5. Ryan New Member

Princess Melora, have we told you yet just how cool you are? ;)
  6. Princess Melora New Member

Thank you -- but I merely report the coolness of others.
  7. Treelo Member

...just a little plug for the VEE shows - you can catch Surprise Party (the original tour) on DVD.

Both shows (SP & A First Time For Everything) are still on tour, and doing quite well! :D