All right,I'm NOT trying to toss hints here.....

Katzi428

Reaction score
......but what's with all the "Appreciation Threads" for some people & not others? It's starting to look like a popularity contest & that isn't fair.
(Sorry,but I just had to ask.)Please be reassured that I'm not trying to start a big argument.
TY for reading this,
Kath

Teheheman

Reaction score
Personally, I(who doesn't have an appriciation thread mind you) don't really MIND all the appriciation threads, yeah it gets to be a bit much at times, but at least there's ONE appriciation thread per person, and people aren't starting several for the same person. Nor are they starting anything of, let's see who the biggest one gets to be. I think that everybody should be appriciated, even the newbies because they came to spread that good ole Muppet Love all across the internet. BUT, some people on here are helpful to those, so we should at least appriciate those who make a valient effort to be nice to those muppet fans around them. LOVE EVERYBODY. That's the message that we all have here, and that's what these people are doing.

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
Personally, I(who doesn't have an appriciation thread mind you) don't really MIND all the appriciation threads, yeah it gets to be a bit much at times, but at least there's ONE appriciation thread per person, and people aren't starting several for the same person. Nor are they starting anything of, let's see who the biggest one gets to be. I think that everybody should be appriciated, even the newbies because they came to spread that good ole Muppet Love all across the internet. BUT, some people on here are helpful to those, so we should at least appriciate those who make a valient effort to be nice to those muppet fans around them. LOVE EVERYBODY. That's the message that we all have here, and that's what these people are doing.

Daniel
You have a point about the message here being that we love each other, Daniel (We're like family as I said not too long ago).I'm sorry if I seemed like I was being nitpicky.
(PS...I know you didn't get an appreciation threadbut I didn't want to single you out)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's ok Kathy. I am one who started one, but I don't personally have one and I can totally see how it can make people feel bad and left out. I think you deserve one, I honestly did eeny meeny miny moe between you and Bryan. I don't know if that makes you feel better or worse but know that I thought you should have one too I just didn't want to go overboard making them. I feel bad now.

HUGS for Kathy who is awesome!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
To Kathy:

Actually, I see it as a good thing as it only acknowledges what the person has done or expresses the affinity one has for another. It's like a buddy thread or something! I don't mind at all and go to cheer everyone on! Think of it this way--everyone is appreciated but in this case a friend is just showing even more appreciation for another! :big_grin:

I appreciate you Kathy! :big_grin: *Huggle*

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's ok Kathy. I am one who started one, but I don't personally have one and I can totally see how it can make people feel bad and left out. I think you deserve one, I honestly did eeny meeny miny moe between you and Bryan. I don't know if that makes you feel better or worse but know that I thought you should have one too I just didn't want to go overboard making them. I feel bad now.

HUGS for Kathy who is awesome!
HUGS back to you Beth!You're equally awesome!:big_grin:
Please don't feel bad,OK? I guess I was pretty immature for even bringing this up.Sah-ree.looking downcast

Katzi428

Reaction score
To Kathy:

Actually, I see it as a good thing as it only acknowledges what the person has done or expresses the affinity one has for another. It's like a buddy thread or something! I don't mind at all and go to cheer everyone on! Think of it this way--everyone is appreciated but in this case a friend is just showing even more appreciation for another! :big_grin:

I appreciate you Kathy! :big_grin: *Huggle*
Thanks!I appreciate you too Claudia (uh...your name is Claudia,right?I'm bad when it comes to names.):stick_out_tongue:
*huggles back atcha!*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
No you're not immature for bringing it up! Now cheer up you!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Yes!

'Tis my name <3!

YAY FOR HAPPY KATHY!

Oh look!

That rhymes! XD LOL!