All three Master Replica Muppets $550.00

attom40

Reaction score
Hi Gang,

I haven't been on here long... but.. I'M SELLING MY HOUSE AND MOVING INTO A NEW CONDO... THIS MEANS MY LARGE 1:1 SCALE MUPPETS CAN'T GO WITH ME. I HAVE HAD THEM ONLY ABOUT 4 MONTHS BOUGHT BRAND NEW, AND THEY HAVE BEEN DISPLAYED IN A GLASS CASE IN A SMOKE FREE HOME. THE BOXES ARE PERFECT. I HAVE PHOTOS OF MUPPETS IN THE CASES, TO SHOW THIS AS WELL.

I'M SELLING ALL THREE (3) FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $550.00 PLUS $50.00 SHIPPING. YES YOUR READING RIGHT...:frown: I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TRY AND SELL THEM INDIVIDUALLY. THIS IS THE SET OF THREE.. THEY MUST GO. THAT'S KERMIT, ANIMAL, AND GONZO... COMPLETE. ALL PACKING MATERIALS... BOX.. ECT... THEY ARE IN MINT CONDITION.

****THIS IS ONLY SHIPPING TO AND IN US.. SORRY OUTSIDE US FOLKS.... IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME HERE OR PRIVATELY AT adam1966@comcast.net I will accept paypal and will send you an invoice so it's all leagal and stuff.
Thanks and have a great night.******

attom40

Reaction score
Because my move is coming up soon... how's this ***FREE*** shipping in the United States...so $550.00 get's all three Master Replicas Muppets described above... I hate to see these go.. I barley had time to enjoy them....
Thanks

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You wouldn't accept a 550 dollar I.O.U., would ya?

I really hope someone shows some interest in these. What a great and generous deal!

attom40

Reaction score
Hey Super Scooter.. I'll take that if I can send you I.O.U. Muppets...:smile: Have a great night!

attom40

Reaction score
Hi,

There had been some intrest in these 1:1 scale..., but seems nothing came of it... I'll be placing these on Ebay for $600 (all three 1:1 scale figures) and $50 shipping...

****The $550.00 and free shipping in USA for all three (3) figures ends at midnight tonight (June 14, 2008). if you'd like to take advantage of this awesome deal you have until then*****

Have a great night all!

attom40

Reaction score
Hi,

The Muppet 1:1 replicas have been SOLD.. Thanks for the many inquiries! Hope they enjoy their new diggs!

Have a great day!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey Super Scooter.. I'll take that if I can send you I.O.U. Muppets... Have a great night!
Ha ha! Nice. I would have taken the I.O.U. Muppets, too. :stick_out_tongue:

Hope whoever bought 'em enjoys 'em! (and doesn't just turn around and make a huge profit on eBay) :coy: :smile: