1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"All Together, We Are Five...."

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Chris Gawley, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Chris Gawley Member

Does anyone remember the two clips that popped up from time to time throughout the 70's & 80's of five "Rockette"-like dancers that danced & sang about (what else?) the number five!

At one point in Sesame Street history, Oscar & Telly actually critiqued of of the clips (my favorite of the two) during one of their hillarious "At The Movies" sketches (which resulted in Oscar giving his trademark "5 Yucks", which were balanced by Telly's "5 Wows").

Would anyone be able to share these clips with me, or tell me where I can download them? These clips are like the holy grail of my childhood!
  2. compressedair New Member

I also am interested in this. After much use of the search tool I have found this clip is apparently in episode 2283. I would love to find something I have of value to trade for this, however most of what I have is non-sesame street stuff.

Please email or private message me if you're willing to discuss trade for this episode.
  3. Chris Gawley Member

Episode #2283?

Well, that's definitely a place to start from! Thanks!

Let whoever finds them first, share them amicably with the other!

Deal?
  4. compressedair New Member

definitely. But so far no luck. 2283, the forbidden episode.

I have a massive MST3K collection I can barter with, I'd trade any episode not available commercially. They aren't muppets, they're puppets, but it's only one letter off....
  5. ISNorden Active Member

Not quite...

Actually, Oscar's bad-review trademark was five "Phooeys". I do remember both Rockette sketches, but unfortunately can't locate them myself.
  6. Chris Gawley Member

You're absolutely right, it WAS "Phooeys"! My bad!

Thanks for the correction!