Alphabet Chat Fan-Fiction

mikealan

Reaction score
Alphabet Chat-Letter M

(The scene is the living room where Mr. Chatterly sits on a chair. He gets ready for his own show.)

Director: Okay, are we ready for the new episode?
Mr. Chatterly: Yes, sir!
Director: Okay, lights! (The lights turn off.) Camera! Action!
Cameraman: Alphabet Chat Letter M Take 69!
Director: Music!

(The Alphabet Chat theme plays. Mr. Chatterly moves his chair around to watch us. The theme then ends.)
Mr. Chatterly: Ah, yes. Oh, I'm Mr. Chatterly and I'm welcoming you again for Alphabet Chat. Today on Alphabet Chat I'm going to talk to you about the letter M. (An 'M' appears on screen, then disappears.) Ah, yes, the letter M is a very marvelous letter, because it is the first letter in the word...(Pause. Sam the Super-Automated Robot (S.A.M.) enters slowly.)
S.A.M.: Greetings, human!
Mr. Chatterly: Oh, who are you?
S.A.M.: I am a machine, and machines are always perfect!
Mr. Chatterly: Oh, you see, M is the first letter in the word machine. (To S.A.M.) Listen, Mr. Machine...
S.A.M.: You can always call me my initials S.A.M., Sam!
Mr. Chatterly: Sam?!?! Well, your name does NOT start with M! So, listen carefully, do you know anything that starts with M?
S.A.M.: That is easy! I will show you many things that start with M...(Pops out many things that begin with M) Here are mice...and bottles of milk...and mops...and money...and music...and bottles of mustard...and mail...and marshmallows....and masks....and melons....(pops out so many other stuff that begins with M)
Mr. Chatterly: SAM!!! That's enough stuff you've showed me that begins with M!!!
S.A.M.: No, I will show you more M's! (Pops out many M's and small m's and other stuff making Mr. Chatterly furious) Here are muffins...and marbles...and monkeys...and marmalade...
Mr. Chatterly: SAM!!! YOU'RE MAKING A MESS!!! AND I KNOW MESS STARTS WITH M, BUT THIS MAKES ME MAD!!!! Wait-I think I said mad also starts with M! But I'm really mad! (To Sam) Look, you've ruined my set! GET OUT OF HERE NOW, SAM!!!!!
S.A.M.: I will show you even more M's! (Closing theme plays, Sam makes Mr. Chatterly more furious)

THE END

ssetta

Reaction score
That's great!!!

And also, while we're on the subject, I think the "Q" one I did earlier could have some additions:

Mr. Chatterly: (while the closing theme is playing, and Hilary Duff and her friends are getting their surfboards) I WASN'T EXPECTING SUCH A QUARREL! I'VE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!! I QUIT!!!!!