Alphaquest help please

Frogger

Reaction score
Does anybody have or know where I can find a clip of the Alphaquest skit? A very good friend of mind found the name and lyrics of the skit (thnx to me) and now she asked me to find a clip....problem is....it's proving to be a very difficult task...

I really want to do this for her and I would appreciate any help whatsoever....thank you to everybody who helps and takes the time out of their busy schedule to read this lowly post..

Drtooth

Reaction score
Any specific one you're looking for? there were several Alphaquest segments, and they're listed here

I'm sure if you look it up on youtube you'll be able to find one of them.

Frogger

Reaction score
Any will do...and I've tried youtube....and nothing...I keep on getting either only the street scenes or the same thing but in dutch........I've just been having extreme bad luck trying to find a clip or any of the alphaquest vids...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Any will do...and I've tried youtube....and nothing...I keep on getting either only the street scenes or the same thing but in dutch........
Sorry about that. I was just about to look one up for you, but couldn't find it. Usually SS skit posters on youtube do earlier, rarer stuff. Pre-90's.

Frogger

Reaction score
Bah.....I don't know why alphaquest is so hard to find...heck I seem to be finding everything else besides alphaquest...