1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Alternate Art for Green Album

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Psammeadboi, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Psammeadboi

Psammeadboi Active Member

I was very much inspired by the Green Album to create some artwork as an album cover. I like the album cover as it is, but I really wanted to reflect the Muppets that inspired the cover songs.

I hope you all enjoy it!

These are all pencil drawings that I manipulated in photoshop to get the desired effect I really love working in pencil!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gr8gonzo/6085868555/

2. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

That's truly nice! I love the way you drew Zoot! (wow, a page full of characters which are drawn perfect and I am talking about Zoot. ...)

Psammeadboi likes this.
  3. Psammeadboi

thanks, I really wanted to capture the essence of each song through the characters. :)

4. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

This is great! I really love it! Keep up your artwork. You really have a talent! :)

5. Psammeadboi

Thanks! There will be more on the way! I just love drawing Muppets!