1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Am I the only one who HATES what they have done to Fozzie's puppet?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by toadster101, Nov 9, 2015.

1. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

Oh man. New Oscar is really bothering me. His mouth is crooked. His left eyebrow lowers too much, his fur's much too long... This is the best he's looked.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I was watching a documentary about Wallace & Gromit last night, and they have pretty much the exact mentality about not removing thumb and fingerprints from the characters on-camera as a lot of us do about the imperfections older Muppets have: it gives the characters a certain warmth, edge, and charm that would otherwise be lost if they were absolutely and completely flawless.

ryan19 and Mo Frackle like this.
  3. Chuk

Chuk New Member

Is there any who has made a pip and pop puppets from bear in the big blue house or tutter

4. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Oh, oh my...
    [​IMG]

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I said I missed when Telly had a bigger nose, but now it's too big!

This is what I meant:
    [​IMG]

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I should point out that the puppet in the pic I used is just an alternate puppet they used once in 2003. It still really looks off though.

7. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

IT'S STILL AN ATROCITY.