1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Am I the only one who HATES what they have done to Fozzie's puppet?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by toadster101, Nov 9, 2015.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Dayum, I didn't even consider that! And both Pam Arciero and Carmen Osbahr have said that's probably why she lost her wings in the first place!

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

@D'Snowth

I think you just triggered some conservatives calling a puppet the T word. :eek:

D'Snowth likes this.
  3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

You know, I'll actually admit.

I was never a big fan of seeing Grover's fur combed. Looked too clean for his character.

4. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I do like his old look a little bit better, but i'm pretty used to his current one. I am glad that they brought back his floppy fingers a few years ago.

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  5. D'Snowth

Yes, I loved when the monsters (even Elmo in the beginning) had floppy fingers, lol.

My only problem with Grover is when they angle his eyes too much, gives him kind of a droopy, sad look; the mid-2000s puppet had this problem:
    [​IMG]

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  6. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

I'm fine with pretty much all of the puppets nowadays with the exception of Oscar (I don't know what they did to him but it ain't good), Fozzie ('nuff said), and Gonzo (he looks, well... stiff). :smirk:

7. D'Snowth

Gonzo's nose has gotten too thick, it looks to disproportionately large for his face.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  8. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

And maybe it has something to do with Dave's puppeteering. Let's face it, he's not as energetic as he used to be, and that effects Gonzo in particular because he's the definition of energetic if you know what I mean!