Am I the only one who likes What's New, Scooby-Doo?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I feel like I am the only one who likes it, for those that remember it, it was the show that was full of internet jokes and put Scooby-Doo into real life experiences, A lot of people tend to like Mystery Incorprated more, which is one of my most hatred Scooby-Doo shows, which if you like Mystery Incorprated more, I don't mind it, Although I'd like at least someone here to agree with me more on this.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Muppet Dude's going to have a field day with this one.

I liked it and felt it did self satire a LOT better than the first movie did, plus I really dug the episode where, after the old "I would have gotten away with it" spiel, Velm says "technically, you did get away with it."

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think its the best Scooby series. I've never heard anyone say anything really bad about it :/

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Muppet Dude's going to have a field day with this one.

I liked it and felt it did self satire a LOT better than the first movie did, plus I really dug the episode where, after the old "I would have gotten away with it" spiel, Velm says "technically, you did get away with it."
Isn't that wiley209back

mr3urious

Reaction score
What's New was a great modern update for the Scooby-Doo franchise, unlike its successor Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue. Those two are best when they are allowed to play off the others in the Mystery Inc. gang.

I haven't seen the latest series, so I can't make a good judgment on it yet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think its the best Scooby series. I've never heard anyone say anything really bad about it :/
Muppet Dude really hates it. I'm waiting for his two cents.

What's New was a great modern update for the Scooby-Doo franchise, unlike its successor Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue. Those two are best when they are allowed to play off the others in the Mystery Inc. gang.
Shaggy and Scooby-Doo isn't that great, but the villains of the series basically steal the show and are tragically anchored to this series when they could have been great in another show. I gave the series a second look and it's no where near as bad as I remember, but you could have anyone in the roles of Scooby and Shaggy and it would be virtually the same exact show. Plus it is extremely dated with all the references to Napoleon Dynamite it makes. 2 of the villains are obvious expies of Napoleon and his brother.

My least favorite is the Scrappy-Doo series. Not the one where they go on the same mysteries and shove Velma into the corner... the ones where Scooby and Shaggy spend 6 minutes running from some big thug that Scrappy provokes. They're just plain awful. And don't get me started on the useless snoozefest that is Yabba-Doo. Really... there's no point to that bullcrap.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'm probably the only one who likes the "classic Scooby-Doo" series of shows.