1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm a very weird person. I'm a very WEIRD person. However, to me, weird is normal, and normal is weird. Anyway, it seems like I'm the only person for a lot of things. Here's a list of things I'm pretty much the only one about. BUT, let's see if some of you agree with some of these things...

Am I the only one who...
    • Hates SpongeBob SquarePants
    • Hates Rugrats
    • Hates Kids Next Door
    • Hates Summer Temperatures
    • Can't stand getting out of bed before 11:00am
    • Thinks Paris Hilton isn't that attractive at all
    • Actually finds Kathy Greenwood funny
    • Hates Pepperoni
    Well, that's all I can think of right now. Well, am I the only one?
  2. That Announcer New Member

Believe me, you're not. The only thing there I disagree with is the pepperoni, which I do like. Other than that, though... I hate all the cartoons you mentioned, think Kathy Greenwood is funny, and find Paris Hilton to be an unattractive idiot.
  3. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Definately agree on Spongebob Squarepants. The other stuff, I don't particularly have an opinion about. What I'd like to know is if I'm the only one who has absolutely no interest in Harry Potter whatsoever. It seems like everyone I know is not only obsessed with it, but is shocked that I'm not. "But it's fantasy! You seem like a fantasy person! You used to love fantasy!".... I am so insanely sick of people saying that to me...
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

AH, I can't believe I forgot that one! I too have no interest for Harry Potter. Instead, I prefer Harry Morgan playing Colonel Potter on M*A*S*H.
  5. MrsPepper Active Member

I actually like a few of the things on your list. I don't know if you care or not what they are. But I also agree with many of them, too.

But yeah, I can see how you would feel. Alot of things that I like, or do or say, even, are seen as weird to others. I was called weird for being a golfer. :confused: And I've been called weird for alot worse tings than that, too. But I just shrug it off, because I like it, and I'm not gonna let others spoil it for me.
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

WOO! MrsPepper! You're a senior member! AWRIGHT! I knew you could do it!
  7. MrsPepper Active Member

Haha, thank you. ^_^ I feel like a spammer, though...

So, no opinions on my actual post then? ;)
  8. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yes, I too like golfing. While I haven't golfed in a while, I still enjoy it. Now I don't see why being a golf fan is considered weird. I guess some people just don't like sports where you HAVE to be quiet, or you ruin the whole game.
  9. MrsPepper Active Member

Haha, yeah. Well, she thinks everything I do is weird. Which of course I find weird in return.
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Who's "she"?
  11. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I don't agree with Rugrats and Spongebob D'Snowth, but everything else is me in a nutshell. And yes, everyone finds me weird. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. Wait...everyone here is weird...hmm...;)
  12. MrsPepper Active Member

Oh, whoops. "She" is the girl who thinks that I am weird for golfing. ><

You know, I agree with you though, about the Paris Hilton thing. She is such a bad role model... the only thing she really promotes is self-esteem. That I do have to commend her for.

prawncracker, it's true, eh? We are all weirdos. :attitude:
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Okay, here's some more...

Am I the only one who...

• Doesn't know what IMHO stands for
    • Doesn't know what MrsPepper's new >< stands for
    • Would rather drink a glass of refreshing of milk instead of soda (TA, don't YOU answer this one! ;) )
    • Would rather take a bunny as a pet, instead of a cat or dog.
  14. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I don't know know what IMHO stands for OR what MrsPeppers's new >< means either! Also going back to early lists in this thread, I don't like Spongebob either or Paris Hilton or Harry Potter! See, you're not that weird!
  15. MrsPepper Active Member

- In My Humble Opinion
    - It's supposed to be someone wincing. Like, D'oh! Whoops! >< You know, those little anime happy faces?
    ^_^ happy
    ^_^;; sweatdrop
    -__- bleeeh
    @_@ not sure what this one means exactly, but its got crazy eyes and makes me laugh
    >_< or I do it without the underscore, >< Whoops!
    <_< >_> Shifty eyes
  16. Muppetsdownunder New Member

I agree with lots of those. especially the paris hilton one, I just cant see why other people find her attractive, she seems really stupid, skinny and for some reason I associate her with being unclean, dont know why. lol.
  17. chestermcdragon New Member

it's 50/50
  18. Gonzo14 Active Member

Disagree - Hates SpongeBob SquarePants
    Disagree - Hates Rugrats
    Agree - Hates Kids Next Door
    Agree - Hates Summer Temperatures
    Agree - Can't stand getting out of bed before 11:00am
    Agree - Thinks Paris Hilton isn't that attractive at all
    Agree - Actually finds Kathy Greenwood funny
    Disagree - Hates Pepperoni (I Love them, but oddly, I don't like cheese on pizza, so I'm not one to criticize food habits)
  19. superfan Active Member

If I may...

I like pepperoni. And I would agree on the sleeping in thing, except I have a three year old daughter who is up at 8 every morning and a husband who works late and sleeps late. Paris Hilton is HOMELY! She looks like a Pez Dispenser.

I love rabbits, but would prefer the cat. Other than that, we can agree on everything.

But am I wierd for:

*hating purses(I feel like a mail man when I have one on...prefer a backpack)
    *not owning any make up (seriously!)
    *rolling my eyes and gagging at the Wedding Story on TLC?
    *thinking Christopher Walken is sexy? (yeah, I said it...)

Anyone?
  20. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Hates SpongeBob SquarePants LOVE
    Hates Rugrats LOVE
    Hates Kids Next Door HATE
    Hates Summer Temperatures Good For the Garden
    Can't stand getting out of bed before 11:00am i wake up @ 5amThinks Paris Hilton isn't that attractive at all she is good looking for a fluezyActually finds Kathy Greenwood funny not funny
    Hates Pepperoni the Dog or the food like both
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.