Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a very weird person. I'm a very WEIRD person. However, to me, weird is normal, and normal is weird. Anyway, it seems like I'm the only person for a lot of things. Here's a list of things I'm pretty much the only one about. BUT, let's see if some of you agree with some of these things...

Am I the only one who...
  • Hates SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Hates Rugrats
  • Hates Kids Next Door
  • Hates Summer Temperatures
  • Can't stand getting out of bed before 11:00am
  • Thinks Paris Hilton isn't that attractive at all
  • Actually finds Kathy Greenwood funny
  • Hates Pepperoni
Well, that's all I can think of right now. Well, am I the only one?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Believe me, you're not. The only thing there I disagree with is the pepperoni, which I do like. Other than that, though... I hate all the cartoons you mentioned, think Kathy Greenwood is funny, and find Paris Hilton to be an unattractive idiot.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Definately agree on Spongebob Squarepants. The other stuff, I don't particularly have an opinion about. What I'd like to know is if I'm the only one who has absolutely no interest in Harry Potter whatsoever. It seems like everyone I know is not only obsessed with it, but is shocked that I'm not. "But it's fantasy! You seem like a fantasy person! You used to love fantasy!".... I am so insanely sick of people saying that to me...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Definately agree on Spongebob Squarepants. The other stuff, I don't particularly have an opinion about. What I'd like to know is if I'm the only one who has absolutely no interest in Harry Potter whatsoever. It seems like everyone I know is not only obsessed with it, but is shocked that I'm not. "But it's fantasy! You seem like a fantasy person! You used to love fantasy!".... I am so insanely sick of people saying that to me...
AH, I can't believe I forgot that one! I too have no interest for Harry Potter. Instead, I prefer Harry Morgan playing Colonel Potter on M*A*S*H.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I actually like a few of the things on your list. I don't know if you care or not what they are. But I also agree with many of them, too.

But yeah, I can see how you would feel. Alot of things that I like, or do or say, even, are seen as weird to others. I was called weird for being a golfer. :confused: And I've been called weird for alot worse tings than that, too. But I just shrug it off, because I like it, and I'm not gonna let others spoil it for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WOO! MrsPepper! You're a senior member! AWRIGHT! I knew you could do it!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha, thank you. ^_^ I feel like a spammer, though...

So, no opinions on my actual post then? :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I too like golfing. While I haven't golfed in a while, I still enjoy it. Now I don't see why being a golf fan is considered weird. I guess some people just don't like sports where you HAVE to be quiet, or you ruin the whole game.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha, yeah. Well, she thinks everything I do is weird. Which of course I find weird in return.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Haha, yeah. Well, she thinks everything I do is weird. Which of course I find weird in return.
Who's "she"?

Status
Not open for further replies.