Amazing eBay finds!

Melonpool

Reaction score
It looks like Piggy's in search of BRAAAAAINS.

muppetperson

Reaction score
As I was informed, that kermit puppet was on ebay many years ago and was withdrawn before it was sold! And I see this picture was taken from my photobucket album.Where did you get the information that they sold for $900 each?
Infact, I just looked at my copy of the listing of the Miss Piggy head, and the starting bid was $500 with a buy it now of $2,500 but once again, it also ended early, supposedly because the item got lost or broken, so in either case, the final prices were not made available.

Animal31

Reaction score
As I was informed, that kermit puppet was on ebay many years ago and was withdrawn before it was sold! And I see this picture was taken from my photobucket album.Where did you get the information that they sold for $900 each?
Infact, I just looked at my copy of the listing of the Miss Piggy head, and the starting bid was $500 with a buy it now of $2,500 but once again, it also ended early, supposedly because the item got lost or broken, so in either case, the final prices were not made available.
Do you have anymore pics of that Kermit? Any idea what the pull ring in the back was for?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Do you have anymore pics of that Kermit? Any idea what the pull ring in the back was for?
They are the only 2 I have.The ring is to hook up the puppet when not being used.The auction was pulled off when someone from Henson's saw it.It must be around 10 years ago now.The Piggy head went up for auction in 2008.It has me baffled why Gerbert is saying they both went for $900, when they were both put up on ebay ages ago and a huge gap inbetween, and both not being finalised!:confused:
The Kermit puppet was listed around 1998 with a starting price of $1500 and his excuse for pulling out was that he changed his mind about selling it, but in reality, I would say it was because of Henson's actions.I dont know what became of that puppet-whether Hensons got it back or if it is still out there!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I only wished I could own a piece of Henson Muppet anything. one could only dream.