Amazing Links

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muppet Central promotes many sites in the links section (under help) and does allow promotion of them on the forum.

This includes everything from Tough Pigs, Muppet Danny's Site and the guides on Kermitage to Muppet World, Noggin and Henson.com.

If you want your site listed, please contact the Webmaster and/or post about it on the forum. Muppet Central Forum is not a separate part of the site. It is just as valuable as the news and articles sections.

Check it out. There's some good stuff on there!
http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/links/index.shtml

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx. Great page. I believe they have to contact Muppet Central for it to be listed, but I could be wrong. It would be nice to send more traffic their way. I will look into it.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Awesome. Dinosaurs was always a bit unsung as a Henson production in my opinion. Glad to see there are a few good sites relating to such a good show. :smile:

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah! I found it because one of our Members is called Baby Sinclair, and he wanted to know about avatars. I searched the Internet for this.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah, saw that post. He hasn't emailed me about it like I offered, so hopefully you helped him out enough that he doesn't need me...like the rest of the world just doesn't need me...I'm so sad and alone...:big_grin: hehe, jk

-Matt