1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Amazing Links

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by frogboy4, Sep 30, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Muppet Central promotes many sites in the links section (under help) and does allow promotion of them on the forum.

This includes everything from Tough Pigs, Muppet Danny's Site and the guides on Kermitage to Muppet World, Noggin and Henson.com.

If you want your site listed, please contact the Webmaster and/or post about it on the forum. Muppet Central Forum is not a separate part of the site. It is just as valuable as the news and articles sections.

Check it out. There's some good stuff on there!
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/links/index.shtml
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanx. Great page. I believe they have to contact Muppet Central for it to be listed, but I could be wrong. It would be nice to send more traffic their way. I will look into it.
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Awesome. Dinosaurs was always a bit unsung as a Henson production in my opinion. Glad to see there are a few good sites relating to such a good show. :)

-Matt
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah! I found it because one of our Members is called Baby Sinclair, and he wanted to know about avatars. I searched the Internet for this.
  7. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Yeah, saw that post. He hasn't emailed me about it like I offered, so hopefully you helped him out enough that he doesn't need me...like the rest of the world just doesn't need me...I'm so sad and alone...:D hehe, jk

-Matt