American Express commercial with Jim Henson

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Just saw a commercial this morning for (I think) American Express ... and a really old clip of Jim Henson and a few Muppets (incl. Scooter and Piggy, I think) was featured and I was like HUH?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Did you see it on tv? Because there is an American Express card commercial with Jim, Floyd, Gloat, Scooter, a pig, Nigel, and a couple other muppets. Filmed during Season 1 of "The Muppet Show."

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, I just saw it this morning ... it shows a bunch of clips of various people and their projects. It requests that viewers let them know of their special projects.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just saw this commercial! How NEAT seeing Jim on a commercial! I was stunned when I heard him say "Do you know me?" Cool stuff! :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol I remember reading about that in an old book about commercials!

Jim: "Do you know me? I created the Muppets."

Muppets: "Big deal!"

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
How odd that this is playing again! I've yet to see it on tv though, what chanels have you lot seen it on?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love that commercial and it's so cool that it's on TV again!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I love that commercial! It was so cool seeing that; I've never even heard of that commercial before. :big_grin: The commercial was nice overall too.

Did you see it on tv? Because there is an American Express card commercial with Jim, Floyd, Gloat, Scooter, a pig, Nigel, and a couple other muppets. Filmed during Season 1 of "The Muppet Show."
Yeah, they used that clip to open and close the commercial