American Idol

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
I thought that George Huff was awesome as was Fantasia and Amy. I'm glad Fantasia put Simon in his place. Lately it seems like he is stretching for criticisms.
Well, sometimes I think Simon is a little harsh, but mostly I think he just speaks his mind. It bothers me sometimes that people jump all over him for saying anything remotely negative--with Fantasia, for example, I thought he was making a valid point. He did say that he thought she did really well, but he was trying to tell her not to lose the energy and personality that she's been displaying. Not too bad a comment, really. Anyway, I'm interested to see who's going tonight...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Dr. Bombay said:
I thought that George Huff was awesome as was Fantasia and Amy.
I agree, all three of them were great, and I was glad about Amy because I thought she was sub-par last week, and I like her and want her to stick around a while.

My choices for the bottom three tonight are John Stevens (I hope he goes home......he's SOOOOOO boring!......
Nooooo!!!!! :eek: I love John! Don't go, Johnny!!! :stick_out_tongue: I thought his little schtick last night was so cute... I want to see Camille gone, but I don't think she'll go yet. I agree Jasmine wasn't so great last night, but generally her performances have been really strong, and I like her. I don't want any of the guys to go until we're down to the last 8. It's too uneven this year. :attitude: Did anybody see tonight's show? I missed it, and my brother taped it wrong so I couldn't watch it. :cry: What happened????
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Well, sometimes I think Simon is a little harsh, but mostly I think he just speaks his mind. It bothers me sometimes that people jump all over him for saying anything remotely negative--with Fantasia, for example, I thought he was making a valid point. He did say that he thought she did really well, but he was trying to tell her not to lose the energy and personality that she's been displaying. Not too bad a comment, really. Anyway, I'm interested to see who's going tonight...
Yeah, actually I thought he was pretty positive. He did say he loved her, after all. Her whole talking back thing was kinda funny, but I thought she gave him a little more attitude than was called for...
Erin

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
So the football playah was booted off and I was quite surprised! I was really surprised that Diana Degarmo was in the bottom 3.

I was glad the show was only 1/2 hour last night. The hour long boot off shows are just too much.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I was surprised to see Diana in the bottom 3 two. I thought Jennifer Hudson should have been in the bottom 3 over her...her performance (I didn't think) was very good at all. It sucked to see Micheal go-he seems like a really cool guy, but I give him alot of credit for going out with a sense of humor!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked Matt, and I think he went too early. He probably was my least favorite of the four guys, though. Still, I wish I would have been around to watch him give his send-off to Simon. :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Oops, yeah MATT...lol...I called him Micheal. *doh-slapping forehead*

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Tonight was a bit surprising. I was shocked that Latoya was in the bottom 3 - and you could tell that John was too. He looked very surprised and like he didn't think it should have been her. I figure she has a really good shot at the top 2; I can't imagine why she got so few votes last night. And why wasn't Camille there? Grr... I was sorry to see Amy go. She's fun, and she has a really nice voice. I thought she did a great job last night. :sympathy: Oh, well, it will be interesting to see how the next few weeks shape up.
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
:sigh: .....they never vote off the people I don't like. :frown: Amy was one of the few from this season I could stand.

Jennifer should have been kicked off last week. Or this week. I can't stand her.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
:eek: What is going on with AI??!!! :confused:

How was LaToya in the bottom three and not Camile or not even John Stevens??? It is ill making! And I'm so sad that Amy was voted off :cry: I really liked her.

I suppose John is going to be the Nikki of this year....it makes me sick.