1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

American Masters: This is Bob Hope (PBS) November 25th 2017

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MuppetDanny, Nov 23, 2017.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

ryan19 likes this.
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Well this sucks. I can't seem to find it showing on our PBS channel. I would really enjoy getting to watch this no matter if Kermit wasn't in this. I've always had a thing for Bob Hope. I really enjoy all this movies with Bing. Two of the funnest men I think.

3. Cookie Chris

Cookie Chris Member

I like Bob Hope, but I don't see the documentary listed in my area. Instead, I see Ron Howard's Beatles documentary, Eight Days a Week, which I plan on seeing in less than twenty minutes.

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Well we can safly say that since Danny is from the UK then that could be the reason why. Unless Chris is from the UK? Then I don't know why.

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Chris is from Louisiana.

6. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member