An Electric Birthday

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
This is just a short story that doesnt fit into either of my other ones and it sort of ties When Dreams Come True and An Electric Mayhem Love Story together so hope you enjoy.

The band spent the whole morning decorating for Floyds party. Janice stood on a chair to hang the final streamer. "There" she said as she stepped down. "We're finally done, oh Floyd's going to be so excited." Stepped back to admire the band's hard work. The room was filled with colorful balloons and streamers. She thanked the rest of the band and ran upstairs to her room.
Throughout the rest of the afternoon Janice paced the perimetre of her small room. She was so excited to surprise Floyd, Clifford and Gonzo had taken him out of the house for the afternoon. They promised that they wouldn't be back until around fourish giviing the rest of the band time to set up. Janice glanced at her alarm clock it was three right now which meant that she had exactly one hour or so to get ready. She decided to get dressed and do her hair. having straight hair saved her a lot of time. She ran a brush through it and pulled her dresss down over her head. After a few quick turns in front of the mirror she decided that she was ready and ran downstairs to join the rest of the gang.
"C'mon Janice Floyd should be here any second I just got the text from Clifford" Teeth said as Janice ran down the stairs. She heard the car pull into the driveway and braced herself. "That's them" Teeth said. "Someone get the lights" he continued. Kermit scrambled through the crowd and hit the switch the room pluged into pitch blackness. "Alright we have about two seconds so everyone be quiet" Kermit directed. there were footsteps on the deck Janice leaned against the wall for support. The door opened and Floyd walked in followed by Gonzo and Clifford. Clifford got the lights, "SURPRISE!"
Everyone shouted as the lights flashed on Janice ran from the wall and flung her arms around Floyd mostly to keep him steady. She could feel the he was using her for support too. When he finally regained his balance he looked down at her. "Happy Birthday honey" Janice said enthusiastically. "You're awesome babe" he told her, she kissed him in response. He finally got a good look at what she was wearing. Her dress was short and strapless the top was fitted and a royal blue. The skirt was tight and black. She was wearing black heels to match and she had a black tophat positioned to the side. "You look beautiful babe" he told her. She grinned at him, He kissed her again then she dragged him into the group the talk to everyone else. "Hey man happy birthday" Teeth said as he walked by with cake. Animal said his equivalant of happy birthday when he ran up and tackled Floyd. "Whoa heel Animal" Floyd said Animal laughed and ran to get cake.
Floyd finally managed to pull Janice away from the group, he led her outside and into the garden. She followed him over to a bench where they both sat down. "Were you surprised?" She asked him sweetly. Floyd kissed her cheek "extremely" He replied. Janice hugged him "I love you" she whispered to him. Floyd hugged her back "I love you too" he replied.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
That waz amazin man! I bet u can do a me and Zoot story.:cool::flirt:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
And Awwwwwww.....Floyd and Janice Momento!:sing::flirt: Adorable!