An Idea Dinosaurs Should Have Used

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The other day I was thinking of an idea that Dnosaurs should have used. It would be fitting, since Dinosaurs had so many parodies on the show.

You know how when the Jim Henson Productions logo was shown on the show there would be a pterodactyl by the logo? And you know how Kermit the Frog had often appeared in logo sequences for Jim Henson Productions? Well, wouldn't it have been funny if Henson decided to build a dinosaur who resembled Kermit the Frog and used it in the logo sequence? Imagine a green dinosaur with Kermit's eyes and collar? Heck, such a dinosaur could ahve been used in one of the many television parodies shown on Dinosaurs. A dinosaur version of Mickey Mouse also would have been funny (though I don't think the logo sequence would have been right, as Mickey Mouse never appeared in the sequences for the Walt Disney Television logo).

superboober

Reaction score
Intriguing. I'm not sure, but it might have worked, especially considering the copyrights probably would have been lined up right at that point in time. On the other hand, since many of the main dinosaurs were green, viewers might not have realized in the 5 seconds or so the JHP logo was on the screen at the end of the show that it would have been a Kermit lookalike.

(Actually you're slightly off in your assumption Mickey was never in a WDC logo; he did appear in the flesh in the 60th anniversary logo from 1988, where he jumps into a circle in the center of the logo, tosses his tophat away, and assumes a semi-formal pose with his hands clasped behind his back. This was attached for sure to the end of Duck Tales episodes produced that year, but have since been plastered over by the typical logo of the day with the chiming arch).

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
i thinking about Robbie be a secret Agent in Dinosaurs.