1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

An interesting crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by EleganceLiberty, Apr 30, 2005.

1. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty New Member

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Very funny! I like it!

Beau

P.s. Sure, he's eaier to draw, but he isn't cute.

Sorry, I still dispise this movie for making a disgusting hash of a beloved story and series.
  3. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty New Member

Awww, well... to each his own. *shrug* ^^;

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I plan on it once some RL hooplah's died down for my family. I'm pretty much immune to changes from one format to another, so.... yeah. D=

'Sides, I couldn't be arsed into looking for BBC mini-series*Marvin refs at the time. It was 2 am and my eyes couldn't hold out any longer. XD

(Just for future posts, can we please not get into debates about the movie? I'd greatly appreciate it. ^^;;; Eh-heh)
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

It was an awesome picture of Boober, by the way.