An MC Family Member Really Needs our Help! URGENT!!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The part that I couldn't get past was "desperate times call for desperate measures".
It would've been nice if I could afford to go to the Muppet Workshop in Texas that Peter Linz was hosting. But I knew it was far beyond my budget, so I had to accept it and move on.

And miracle of miracles, life went on.

If he had Stage 4 cancer, or some life threatening disease, I think people would be more sympathetic to his cause. ( And treatment would cost way more than 97 bucks).

Am I right to believe he can see the documentary, just not have the backstage pass?
If that's the case, he's still better off than most people.
Usually at such venues, there's a gathering place where you can meet the performers after the event. There's no guarantee, but still a chance. If he's patient enough, he still might see Frank on the way out.
It's a slim chance, but it's better than no chance at all.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Okay guys....

I re-read the post and apologize for my harshness. I mis-read it as this is what's making him depressed, not that he battles it.

I've said it before, but sometimes my minor dyslexia can cause me to mis-read something.

I actually am saving money to gamble at Mohegan Sun in a few weeks at a concert I'm attending with a friend soon, so unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass on donating, but I hope the best for our fellow fan.
Your an awesome dude @LittleJerry92 !

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm sorry for being snippy earlier, it's really not that deep. I'm just spreading the word to help out a fellow Muppet fan. If you wanna help out, it's fine, if not it's still fine, not the end of the world. It's all good :smile:.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Flowing molecules at a fast-paced speed below a form of structure made from concrete designed to allow transportation and pedestrians to go from their current location to their designated area that they would like to be.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I hope he can at least enjoy the documentary. The extra perks would be nice, but I agree, 97 bucks sounds pretty steep.

If he can't get access, I hope his disappointment fades quickly. This isn't some teenybopper dreaming of getting kissed by Justin Bieber. This is a guy just a little younger than me!

The part that caught my eye is URGENT. Urgent is when you're on your way to the emergency room. Urgent is when a family member is at death's door. Urgent is being thrown in jail without bail.

I hope he can still get in, if that will make him happy. But I hope he can deal with his disappointment if he can't.

You can't always get what what you want
But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The part that caught my eye is URGENT. Urgent is when you're on your way to the emergency room. Urgent is when a family member is at deasth's door. Urgent is being thrown in jail without bail.
Yeah, that was a mistake. I meant to take the "urgent" part out of the title before I posted the thread :embarrassed:.