An Unooficial Message for Prawnie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dear Prawn,

This is a message forwarded to you from the desk of one Mat B Regard (Commonly regarded as the worst actor to receive a Gramy for his portrayal of a really old woman) as well as a Sea Breeze award for Soaps of All Kinds:

"Memo: Louise, take down a letter and please tell that infernal Prawn that if he does not post in Mopfam (thread) that I will never speak to him again, ever, ever, ever, ever, et continuum. Also, do take down the letter X from the pinboard in the hall because it's annoying me no end. - Max B Regard"

Thanks so much for letting me stick this message here where he is likely to see it.

xxx - Grammar Guy (Yes, Unooficial is correct)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's the deal with Ovaltine? Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round, the jar is round, the glass is round, they should call it Roundtine!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Memo arrives for Matt B. Regard, or Max B. Regard as he had that letter X replace the letter T in his last signature.

Why do you want this "Prawn" to post in the MopFam thread? Didn't they move to a new Ning-type forum of their own? *Fails to see the logic in sticking this note here, mostly due to being visually challenged. *Small joke, very small.

Thank you.
MC Management Mischiefed.
*Can you guess that last little reversed reference? Well, now that I said that you probably can.

*Off to find directions as to how to get to Sesame Street.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, it seems this is the most logical place to put a note such as this, for it is the only place a certain Prawn will be sure to see it.

Although, I might note that it has been un-noted if this note has been noticed by the no-post Prawn.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello, this is Mr. Prawn's secretary, Linda.

Mr. Prawn asked me to tell you that he has read your proposal. He's passing it through his brilliant (and gorgeous) young mind and he hopes to get back to you with an answer shortly.

Until then, he's asked me to pass along a basket of muffins to a mister... Bea U.R. Edgar. And someone named D. ...I'll just leave them on the desk.

Thank you, and have a pleasant tomorrow!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it seems this is the most logical place to put a note such as this, for it is the only place a certain Prawn will be sure to see it.

Although, I might note that it has been un-noted if this note has been noticed by the no-post Prawn.
But that slows up d'works...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That was a new invention that never caught on, seeing as how water and electricity don't mix... whenever someone dumped the mop into a bucket of water, the fan on the other end would blow up.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
No, Snowthy, I think you're thinking of the MopFan (you know, with an "n" ? ) :wink:

As far as MopFam goes, well.... *leprechauns walk by, pushing what appears to be a pot of gold on wheels*