Anchors Away My Prawn, Anchors Away!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yep, you read it right, the Prawn is setting sail. As of tomorrow morning/afternoon-ish I'll be embarking on a Disney Cruise for Spring Break. It's a three day cruise and then afterwards we'll be hanging out in Florida (no Disney parks though, crowd sizes will be attrocious :eek: ). I'll miss you all terribly, and I know you'll miss me just the same. :wink: :zany: Try not to kill each other while I'm gone. (Or at least don't kill each other anymore than you would whiel I was here.) Have a great week everybody, see you next Sunday!

Prawn out!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Woohoo!A cruise! You lucky prawn you!
Ry,if this is your first one,you will have a blast! :excited: All cruises are fun! (Wow...I'm excited for you even though my next cruise isn't until August)
But anyway,there'll be lots to eat on there so prepare your stomach. Lots of activities too.:wink: So you won't be bored in the least.:smile:
If you have any questions feel free to IM or Email me,hokay?
Give the Disney characters a hug for me.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Gonna miss you! Stay safe and have TONS of fun!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Climbs into chair, closes eyes and imagines what it'll be without Ryan for a week's time... *Crazy thoughts of scrambled Muppet jamboree flash by. *Eyes still closed, screams: Praaaaaaaawnieeeeeeeeeeeee!
No, the fuzzy things are on the loose! Save yourselves! Hide your valueables! Bring Prawnie back! Bring Prawnieeeee... *Collapses.

Seriously, have fun, I know your roomies will keep you busy on the cruise.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That's cool Ryan, hope you have loads of fun!

Do they still show the Muppets Ahoy stage show? If so you gotta report!

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

Pork

Reaction score
Awesome, sounds like fun.
I hope you have a really great time.

BEAR

Reaction score
You'll have a blast, I'm sure. We'll miss you though.

I am just now realizing Kathy, you go on so many cruises. How many do you go on? Seems like at least a couple every year!

Katzi428

Reaction score
You'll have a blast, I'm sure. We'll miss you though.

I am just now realizing Kathy, you go on so many cruises. How many do you go on? Seems like at least a couple every year!
LOL Bry!Yeah...that's true about me going on lots of cruises!
Just let me tell you all,just because I go on a lot of cruises I am not rich. My friend's parents got us interested in going on cruises back in 2004.
I'm sitting here trying to think of how many cruises I've been on. I'd say about 6. I'll be going on 1 in August.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Awww, and I never even got to say good-bye...
:cry:

Well, have a gret time Ry, bring us presents in the form of a full report, and we'll miss you!
:smile: