Anchors Away My Prawn, Anchors Away!

BEAR

Reaction score
LOL Bry!Yeah...that's true about me going on lots of cruises!
Just let me tell you all,just because I go on a lot of cruises I am not rich. My friend's parents got us interested in going on cruises back in 2004.
I'm sitting here trying to think of how many cruises I've been on. I'd say about 6. I'll be going on 1 in August.
It just seems to me like you are always going on a cruise! Cruises are fun. I've been on a few. One to Alaska, one (for a weekend) down to Mexico, and one to the Galapagos Islands. The last one was about 8 years ago. I'd like to go on another one someday. Maybe I'll put that down on our list of possible honeymoon destinations.

Katzi428

Reaction score
It just seems to me like you are always going on a cruise! Cruises are fun. I've been on a few. One to Alaska, one (for a weekend) down to Mexico, and one to the Galapagos Islands. The last one was about 8 years ago. I'd like to go on another one someday. Maybe I'll put that down on our list of possible honeymoon destinations.
My brother & sis in law went to Alaska on their honeymoon, and they liked it. We've been to Mexico. That was nice. Just a word of warning,Bry. If you intend to go to Europe, forget it! It was AWFUL! :eek: (well...at least our experience was.) Jamaica's nice. Friendly people there.:smile:
Oh yeah...made a mistake before.It was about 4 cruises that we went on.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Prawnie I am so jealous of you, I wish I was someplace warm right now! At any rate though, I hope you had a fantastic time!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
'Ello gang! Greetings from sunny Florida! :cool:

Disembarked the cruise on Thursday and we've been hanging out in Melbourne, Florida ever since. I had an amazingly fantastic time on the cruise, it was SO MUCH FUN! :excited: I got to see Donald, Chip and Dale, Goofy, Pluto, Captain Jack Sparrow, the actual Flying Dutchman ship used in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies, and a whole lot more! My brother and I even won a Disney trivia competition (we both got hats that say "WINNER" :stick_out_tongue:). We head home tomorrow (our flight's at 6:00 pm) and we needed something to do near Orlando, and we just happened to have extra tickets for the Walt Disney World parks... so... we're going to attempt to traverse the possibly immense crowd sizes at Disney's Hollywood Studios (still getting used to the new name). Which meeeeeeeeeeeans... Muppet*Vision 3D for meeeeeeeeee! Woot! Which also means even MORE Muppet junk to clutter my room with!

And speaking of Muppet junk! Before our cruise we stopped by Downtown Disney (the shopping area) and I did my Muppet scouting. And I'm proud to report that Kermit was on the box of the new Monopoly Disney Theme Parks Edition. Oddly enough, however, Muppet*Vision was NOT one of the purchasable (is that a word?) properties in the game, but still, very exciting! And possibly the most exciting things, on the new 2008 Hollywood Studios postcard, of the three attractions featured, Muppet*Vision was one of them (along with the Extreme Stunt Show and the Hollywood Tower of Terror)! It had Kermit and Animal and Rizzo dressed as Mickey Mouse, too funny. Also, on this rather large Disney World postcard featuring an extreme amount of Disney characters, who should be on the right side, full figure? Our very own Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy of course! It was a treat to see them there, let me tell you! I was also able to find the Kermit with Mickey Mouse ears pin to add to my collection.

I'll report back tomorrow (hopefully) with details on Muppet merchandise in the Muppet*Vision store, and hopefully I won't be disappointed. I have loads of great pictures to share when I get back to my own computer! I miss you guys a ton, but I think this week away from MC, school, and other stresses was very good for me. But I think I'm ready to get back. (And no, it's not just because I really, really want to buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl for my Wii...)

Take care everyone! Pray that there aren't many people at the Studios tomorrow! Hehe. See you real soon! (Sheesh, I've been around Mickey too long...)

Prawn out!

Katzi428

Reaction score
YAAAYYYY!:smile: Welcome back Prawnie!
So glad you had a lot of fun!Congrats on winning the Disney trivia contest.And have fun at Muppet Vision 3D tomorrow.
If you get a chance,give us more details about the cruise itself,hokay?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Prawneeee! Prawneee! Prawneeeeeeeee! Presents, presents, what you bring?
J/K, nah, you don't have tobring us anything buddy. Great to know you'll have some extra time to spend at WDW. Hey, if you get some photos and moichandise report at Muppet*Vision feel free to let us know, and Steve too as I'm sure he'd welcome your addition to the ones he got from his birthday blowout.

And Prawn... Nice to have you back here where everybody knows your name.
*Leaves muffin for da duke o' chutney, chest o' drawers, cracker o' prawns, yada yada yada.
*Collapses on the floor.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, thanks for scouting for us, Prawnie, and glad to hear you've had a great time! <3