And a nice return!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
After being away from MC for......I don't even know how long, I think it's high time to make a return! I miss this place, and I miss chatting with you all about absolutely everything!

I'm a freshman in college now and am loving it! I have a boyfriend (yes...ME!!) that we have been together for a year, so things are going good.

I've been online a lot lately due to back troubles (and what else is there to do laying in bed?!) So I think it's time to get back to one of my favorite places on the web, MC!!

Howdy!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Howdy to you Sarah! We've mssed you around these parts!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
After being away from MC for......I don't even know how long, I think it's high time to make a return! I miss this place, and I miss chatting with you all about absolutely everything!

I'm a freshman in college now and am loving it! I have a boyfriend (yes...ME!!) that we have been together for a year, so things are going good.

I've been online a lot lately due to back troubles (and what else is there to do laying in bed?!) So I think it's time to get back to one of my favorite places on the web, MC!!

Howdy!
Sup Sarah- I missed you! :smile: What ya going to college for?

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome back, Sarah! This sure is a great place to be. I look forward to seeing you around here more, and getting to know you! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sarah! *pounce* Been a while kiddo! (Yes, since you've been away I've grown into the official annoying uncle of this place and get to call people "Kiddo" whenever I want to.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah! I see it's another old MC celebrity! Well at times like these I'll take the advice given to me by Beau, I'll bow. *bows to Sarah* Welcome back! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*prods the bowed cracked Prawn*

Alright, you can get up now. Oh, wait, she was a member of the BBB stay down for a bit longer.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Ahh the BBB! Fun fun times!

I'm a Cell and Molecular Biology major...hopefully I'll end up at med school!

BEAU! It's so good to see you still post! I've missed you! Life isn't as quirky without you :wink:

Prawncracker.....don't bow to me...if you want to make me happy I suggest cookies.....or Bill Baretta :wink: