And a nice return!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome back Sarah! I've seen your name around quite a bit but don't recall having the pleasure of talking with you. Sorry to hear about your back troubles! Hope that gets better soon!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think you came in pretty close to where I was leaving....I was going to a very competitive high school and spent all my time studying. It's nice to not dedicate 24 hours a day to school.

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Prawncracker.....don't bow to me...if you want to make me happy I suggest cookies.....or Bill Baretta :wink:
Hard choice...Cookies...Bill...Cookies...Bill...ah, heck, Baretta on cookies with icing sugar.

Bea:zany:{*puts a quirk into life*}regard

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ya know, I'm not coplaining, but I left here foe a while ones, but I cane in throught eh back door, too. So I guessed no one really noticed, hehe...:big_grin:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hi!! Welcome back, you probably don't know me, I'm nuts but you can call me Nick..( heheh...I remember using that when I first came here and this, for some reason, reminded me of that....ha) :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Ya know, I'm not coplaining, but I left here foe a while ones, but I cane in throught eh back door, too. So I guessed no one really noticed, hehe...:big_grin:
Don't worry, I posted for a little bit back in 2002, but got busy with things for while. I don't think anyone noticed when I started posting again either. :wink:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hey, I think i came after you left, but good to finally meet you!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sure, you are well known around here Ilike, but I guess Sarah is vintage material and she was around a long time before you (three years) and has been gone pretty much since you got here or before (a long time) so I guess that's why there's some thunderclaps when she pops into existence, it's not becuase we like anyone more than you, or whatever, it's just the way things go? See?

And if you don't see well...I tried!

Bea:zany:{Just kidding}regard