And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This is why I'm presently embarrassed, humiliated, and disgusted to be an American.
It's honestly so disheartening to hear people from other countries ask "Is this what America's like?", the truth is, I really don't know anymore.

But, I will say, at least in terms of racial harmony things are getting better. Despite what it may look like, things are better then they were 100, 50, 25, even nine years ago. But, that's why we keep seeing so many racists come out of the woodwork all of a sudden, it's because their ideals are dying out, and they know this. There aren't any more racists than there were before, they're just not being as quiet about it anymore. They're scared, so they're trying to come together and look like a bigger group than they are, but this is only happening because the majority of people don't agree with their views. This is the death rattle for them. And, honestly, i'm glad they're being open about their hate because at least more and more people will see that this is still a huge issue and will try to stand up and do something about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is why I chose not to celebrate Independence Day this year. This is why I'm presently embarrassed, humiliated, and disgusted to be an American.
One of my college friends mentioned how he's looking forward to the 2010's to be over, and frankly I don't blame him. This decade actually makes me miss the 2000's because this decade shows how America has no clue what's even going on in reality anymore.

I can't say I'm looking forward to the 2020's (aside from the fact that I'll be entering my 30's by then. *Shudder*).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what I just realized? Whenever something like this has happened in the past eight months (on a much smaller scale, mind you), the right would immediately pit the blame on the left for setting the attacks up and staging them to make themselves look like victims and make the right look bad (y'know, much like whenever there's an anti-Trump march of protest, Trump and his supporters insist Hillary paid them, even though I'm sure Trump pays his pro-Trump protesters).

And you know what? Some of them are still playing that card about this. "This is all the left's fault, because we were just simply spreading our hate and bigotry peacefully, then they came along and instigated all of this violence, just like they always do!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I feel like both the far left and far right have both been in these issues and meanwhile the independent libs/conservatives are just like "Shut up, shut up, shut up...."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And even now, with all of this having happened, Trump is still, "Shut up, you're fake news. Get away from me, you're fake news. I hate you, you're fake news."

cjd874

Reaction score
And even now, with all of this having happened, Trump is still, "Shut up, you're fake news. Get away from me, you're fake news. I hate you, you're fake news."
And apparently, one reporter shot back, "Mr. Trump, haven't YOU spread a lot of fake news yourself?"

MIC DROP!