And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well, y'know, Trump's been the same way. He talks about how much he loves the Bible, how he reads the Bible all the time, how he collects Bibles, but when asked to share his favorite Scripture, he always dances around the question and pivots to something else.
Well maybe he doesn't have just one and thus the question always makes him confused!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd say it's more that just a simple question like that that makes him confused, but we'll go with that. :stick_out_tongue:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this, but for once, Trump actually said something that I actually agree with, if only because I've been saying the same thing for years:

He's attacking Amazon for hurting retail in America, and honestly, he's actually right about that. Online retail is exactly the reason why so many stores across the country are closing, why malls are turning into ghost towns, and why stores that are still open have ever-dwindling inventory: because everybody just wants to lazily shop online anymore. Seriously, people are too lazy to leave the house, travel to the store, browse for what they're looking for, go throughout check-out, and travel back home; they'd rather order from their computer or phone, risking possible identity and credit theft, wait several days, then see if it suffered any shipping damage when it's delivered.
i know right, i only shop online if the store has an item online only, and not at the actual store.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That basically sums up Whole Foods right there anyway. I mean, who the heck can afford to shop there except for crazy celebs anyway?

In all seriousness though, yeah, local and/or organic stuff is expensive . . . but, that also explains why the quality is better too. Case in point: there's a local co-op market in my town, everything is stinkin' high there - a gallon of milk is $6! But, the milk is amazing, and until I tasted it, I had no idea what real milk tasted like, it's so much better than brand-name milk you get in grocery stores that range anywhere from $3-5 a gallon, because the cows that produce this milk are pretty much free-range cows that consume nothing but grass - no growth hormones, none of that fake stuff, and man . . . again, the taste is amazing.

As the saying goes: you get what you pay for.

Censored

Reaction score
One time a worker at a health food store told me that if you buy all your food organically, you make up for the extra money on what you save on doctor bills. Oversimplification much?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heck, really, the dollar menu doesn't even exist anymore, when you think about it: many places call them "value menu" now, because nothing on said menu costs a dollar. Heck, just about the cheapest price for anything you can find in the dollar store is usually $2.50.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heck, really, the dollar menu doesn't even exist anymore, when you think about it: many places call them "value menu" now, because nothing on said menu costs a dollar. Heck, just about the cheapest price for anything you can find in the dollar store is usually $2.50.
Well it depends on the dollar store you go to. Dollar Tree items are all exactly $1. Wait, I take it back - there's tax you've gotta factor in as well. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dollar Tree has nothing but junk anyway: $1 is too much for those items. :wink:

But, back to the topic at hand: TRUMP IS MENTALLY RETARDED!!! Seriously! The removal of national monuments is what's ripping our country apart?!

First of all, Trump himself, his party, and his supporters have been ripping this country apart ever since he began running for Office! Secondly, HE SIGNED THAT ******** EXECUTIVE ORDER OKAY'ING THE ALTERATION AND/OR COMPLETE REMOVAL OF NATIONAL MONUMENTS IF THEY STAND IN THE WAY OF NEW BUSINESS SITES!!!